Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bchbunnie4 - FREE THE BUNNIE - #LiftTheBan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lift the ban on the bunnie !!!   Free the Rabbit !!!

#FreeBchbunnie4

#BunnieLivesMatter 

[Image: bunny-in-jail-supernatural-plush.jpeg?w=800]

I miss BB4

The Drifter

[Image: 1nvve2.jpg]

Server error galore?  Confusedweat:

I was thinking it was the server problems keeping her away or maybe she was taking a break. Why do you say she was banned?
Quote:I was thinking it was the server problems keeping her away or maybe she was taking a break. Why do you say she was banned?

On her profile page,  I'm getting the following message. 

It would make more sense if it was a server error than a ban. 

<div>jungle.jaguars.com Driver Error
</div>
There appears to be an error with the database.
If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

The bunnie is not banned guys...I just can't get on with my regular account! I was finally able to get on with this one...half the time any way.
Hell, I got the same error simply trying to post under my status.

NH3...
Quote:Server error galore?  Confusedweat:

Quote:I was thinking it was the server problems keeping her away or maybe she was taking a break. Why do you say she was banned?

That's what the Front Office wants you to believe.  She got banned for starting the Ode to "Let's Talk About" thread that is now 696 pages.  It's killing the server and is hampering the Jags evaluation of players (via youtube) and altering any trade deals that may be in the works since their emails are jamming as well.

That thread has taken this entire team down as they get ready for draft day.

I wouldn't be surprised if they also revoked her season tickets.
Quote:The bunnie is not banned guys...I just can't get on with my regular account! I was finally able to get on with this one...half the time any way.

Obvious Imposter !!   Is this you JW ?
She wasn't banned, her silence is due to the non-disclosure clause in her settlement agreement.

Quote:Obvious Imposter !!   Is this you JW ?

I couldn't be JW...I didn't say "only an idiot would believe I'd be banned! :woot:
Quote:I couldn't be JW...I didn't say "only an idiot would believe I'd be banned! :woot:

Yeah !!  BB4 is back !!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Quote:She wasn't banned, her silence is due to the non-disclosure clause in her settlement agreement.

I thought it was because she was raising bail money.

Quote:I thought it was because she was raising bail money.

Potato-potahto Wink
Wow.. It's like I was caught in some kinda void
Quote:I thought it was because she was raising bail money.

You mess with the bull, you get the bunny.
Quote:She wasn't banned, her silence is due to the non-disclosure clause in her settlement agreement.
You deserved it.  LOL
Quote:I couldn't be JW...I didn't say "only an idiot would believe I'd be banned! :woot:
I'm surprised you didn't roll back to BB1, 2, or 3. Thats what I do when I have technical issues. On that note, why doesn't MJF just log back in under JW?
Quote:I'm surprised you didn't roll back to BB1, 2, or 3. Thats what I do when I have technical issues. On that note, why doesn't MJF just log back in under JW?

Don't give her any ideas.  This entire SQL issue that is impacting everybody was specifically derived to weed her off of the message board without having any of her EEO, ADA, or Civil Rights violated.