Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jalen Ramsey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good lord this kid is legit. He's a corner in a strong safety's body. His arms are like 10 feet long. He has been crushing people all year and has only given up a handful of catches. Home run pick by Dave. Thanks Jerruh Jones!
Too bad his talents are wasted. He'll get out of Jax like Deion did Atlanta when he gets the chance.

Quote:Too bad his talents are wasted. He'll get out of Jax like Deion did Atlanta when he gets the chance.

If the Team can't get a good coach in the next few years you're right. If the team gets a good coach it'll start winning and he won't want to leave a winner.
YES SIR! 

Jalen Ramsey is the best thing to happen to the Jags since... well... since EVER!

Yep, we've finally got a break landing a guy like this.  Dallas messed up, Elliot looks like crap.

dude is gonna be a great player for a long time

stud

Finally a play got made lol
Dude is a stud.  I was so shocked when SD and DAL both passed on him.  Pretty rare talent.

He's probably already our best defensive player.
Quote:He's probably already our best defensive player.

I was thinking more like best player.
This guy was the only one who had multiple impact plays.  I'm loving this guy, now we need a new coach.  STAT!

yeah and something tells me hes learned absolutely nothing from this staff. 

Quote:yeah and something tells me hes learned absolutely nothing from this staff. 
Its all natural instincts and what he learned at FSU. This coaching staff couldn't coach a pop warner team.
Dude is a monster, he's a foundation type of player. 

He's an absolute all star in this league. I really didn't think he was going to be there at our pick... Still can't believe it.

#Brightspot
My favorite player on the team now. That is saying something because I like most of our players. I hate our system.

He's doing very well indeed. 
Quote:I was thinking more like best player.

I was saying it all night tonight. Ramsey is hands down the best player on our team. And he's a Rookie.
Pages: 1 2