Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lambo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We gonna ignore that he’s 43/43 at home on FGs.
Nope, but the damn commentators need to quit trying to jinx him.
Calais was always the first to greet him after he made a FG or XP Calais played on the FG team. They were close and it showed when today Lambo used Calais's sack celebration after the first FG. Very class act to an equally class Calais. GOOD JOB LAMBO!!!!!
(09-14-2020, 12:28 AM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [ -> ]Calais was always the first to greet him after he made a FG or XP Calais played on the FG team. They were close and it showed when today Lambo used Calais's sack celebration after the first FG. Very class act to an equally class Calais. GOOD JOB LAMBO!!!!!

Yea, that was awesome and I hope Calais saw it!
(09-14-2020, 12:47 AM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2020, 12:28 AM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [ -> ]Calais was always the first to greet him after he made a FG or XP Calais played on the FG team. They were close and it showed when today Lambo used Calais's sack celebration after the first FG. Very class act to an equally class Calais. GOOD JOB LAMBO!!!!!

That was great. And he did. He responded to it.
(09-14-2020, 12:47 AM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: [ -> ]

https://twitter.com/CalaisCampbell/statu...12385?s=19
On another note Calais dominated last night.