Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Plays of the game week 1 vs Ponys! You vote.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Choice 1: James Robinson with Ridiculous balance:

Choice 2: CJ Henderson INT!

Choice 3: Wingard and his fabulous hair INT

Option 4: Abry Jones Stop on 4th down stop on 4th down early in the first half that changed momentium

Option 5: Minshew to Cole beautiful 4th quarter pass:

Option 6: Another PLay
Minshew/Shenault TD

Incredible timing and placement by Minshew including a bit of a look off - then a strong finish of YAC by the rookie receiver.
Blitz pick-up by the rookie RB too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCD_q6Uv...b_err_woyt
Minshew’s TD pass to Cole. And a great call by Gruden.

(09-14-2020, 05:06 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Minshew/Shenault TD

Incredible timing and placement by Minshew including a bit of a look off -  then a strong finish of YAC by the rookie receiver.

I noticed the little bit of a look off as well. Minshew twitched his body and eyes just enough to freeze the defender and it allowed more space for Shenault.
Play of the game to me was CJ Henderson breaking up the 4th down pass to Hilton to seal the win. Colts were threatening, it was looking scary but CJ was huge at the end.
As far as highlight reels go, the Robinson hurdle is by far the highlight of the game. That being said, the TD pass to chark was a beautiful play drafted up by Gruden and executed by Minshew.
Dang .... so many great plays to chose from ....how long has it been since we've seen plays that happened and not ...."well that would have been a great one IF..."
Because I've heard much about Wingard ....I chose his interception two reasons ....it looked like it totally deflated rivers .....and how excited Wingard got afterwards!

He's worked hard when he has been in the games last year and this year i bet good things are coming.
Abry Jones’ play changed momentum and gave us life in the game.
(09-14-2020, 06:42 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: [ -> ]Dang .... so many great plays to chose from ....how long has it been since we've seen plays that happened and not ...."well that would have been a great one IF..."
Because I've heard much about Wingard ....I chose his interception two reasons ....it looked like it totally deflated rivers .....and how excited Wingard got afterwards!

He's worked hard when he has been in the games last year and this year i bet good things are coming.

He baited Rivers pretty hard on that one too. As much as I loved the Henderson pick, his was from a terrible pass. I’ll take both. I prefer the hurdle though, Robinson’s moment to show he belongs. I am extremely excited to see more from him.
In my opinion if Abry Jones doesn’t make that stop, the Colts roll us. He has my vote for sure.

Lots of great plays though, which is fantastic!
The rest are great plays also but the 4th down stop takes the cake for me. If They get that its 14 to 0 and the here we go agains start. Totally changed the game.
My personal favorite was the Keelan Cole TD grab, but I just love Keelan Cole.

But the Robinson hurdle definitely stands out above the others