Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles wind-up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it getting worse?

Its ugly
Gus and company destroying the team
I was literally about to post this. His wind up is looking terrible.

He's hurt or something. Something is different.
It's regressed badly from last year. Starting to look as bad as it was his rookie year.
It looks Leftwich...
It makes it really hard to be effective in the short game.
There's like 35k people here. 5k are Raven fans.

Bortles wind up looks aweful.
He doesn't see the field well, his mechanics (the windup) is convening, and he doesn't consistently look defenders off. Blake has a lot of work to do, he simply doesn't look very comfortable back there.

His windup looks worse than his rookie year. Last year he looked sharp and much better mechanically. Instead of more improvement this year it looks like he's regressed in this department. Very concerning.
His mechanics have regressed back to UCF days. It's very concerning
HE looking AWFUL

Time to draft another QB.
Olson, QB guru ... Shut up
"The defenders are just sitting back and reading his eyes" over and over...no sir, they are simply breaking on the ball with the extra .2 seconds they get because of Blake's throwing motion.

I can't believe I'm saying this....but Bortles might not be the guy.

I'm saying this at the 2 minute warning in week 3.

He all of a sudden has a wierd wind up. And he throws interceptions in bad spots.
Quote:He all of a sudden has a wierd wind up. And he throws interceptions in bad spots.
Lol, neither of these are all of the suddens.
This board is crazy sometimes.
Quote:Lol, neither of these are all of the suddens.

His windup wasn't this long last year, at least not all the time.
Flacco looks like a well polished QB. Nice and smooth. Poised and calm. All business.

Bortles jumps up after he throws the ball as if he's putting green English on it. He doesn't know when the 2 minute warning is. He's not improving.

Derek Anderson 2.0
Pages: 1 2