Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: tack week-I hate the titans more than......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Running out of toilet paper in a public bathroom after binge eating Taco Bell at 2am in the morning!
(09-17-2020, 10:04 AM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]Running out of toilet paper in a public bathroom after binge eating Taco Bell at 2am in the morning!

Sounds like you speak from experience............
Kale
fingernails on chalkboard
Covid
(09-17-2020, 12:04 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]Covid

Oh that's a good one lol
(09-17-2020, 12:04 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]Covid

Working from home
No Traffic
Profit off of value stocks
Start Happy Hour at 4pm.
Save $$ by not eating/drinking out.
Do chores in between conference calls
Binge on Netflix
Roll out of bed at 8am and shower at 10am

I really think I'm getting used to this life; provided I don't die from the virus.
Back on topic ..... hate the Tacks more than I hate Services Fees for using an alternate banks' ATM
I hate the titans more than I hate traffic.
Liver or Foie Gras
I never really had a hatred for the Titans. I am completely indifferent to them and always have been. Before realignment, we were in the AFC Central with Pittsburgh and those games were epic. I loathed the Steelers and do to this day. For us being such a young team, the hatred between Jacksonville and Pitt built very quickly as we had their number, early in our franchise's history. That rivalry was epic, IMO. After realignment, our rivalries seemed to lose something in my eyes.
The clots.
(09-17-2020, 12:58 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]I hate the titans more than I hate traffic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDGorIWYz-A
(09-17-2020, 01:59 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]I never really had a hatred for the Titans. I am completely indifferent to them and always have been. Before realignment, we were in the AFC Central with Pittsburgh and those games were epic. I loathed the Steelers and do to this day. For us being such a young team, the hatred between Jacksonville and Pitt built very quickly as we had their number, early in our franchise's history. That rivalry was epic, IMO. After realignment, our rivalries seemed to lose something in my eyes.

Were you not alive in 1999.  Do you not recall Jeff Fisher stating the game in Jacksonville was like another home game.  Do you not remember when the 904 sent a Jacksonville native and former Dave and Buster's employee to lure Steve McNair away from him wife and then go full on murder/suicide on him?

Definitely a lot of bad blood there.
(09-17-2020, 01:59 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]I never really had a hatred for the Titans. I am completely indifferent to them and always have been. Before realignment, we were in the AFC Central with Pittsburgh and those games were epic. I loathed the Steelers and do to this day. For us being such a young team, the hatred between Jacksonville and Pitt built very quickly as we had their number, early in our franchise's history. That rivalry was epic, IMO. After realignment, our rivalries seemed to lose something in my eyes.

My thoughts exactly, and I wasn't old enough for 1999

Every team wants to think of Pittsburgh as a rival. Pittsburgh fans love the game as much as they love their team.  Rare to find a fan base so numerous that will still tell you "good game" after you beat them.
...shopping with my wife.
Liver and onions.........
...Jalen Ramsey.
Gene Smith
Pages: 1 2 3