Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Another forum with takes on Gus from non-Jags fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very interesting perspective from non-Jag fans from a bunch of different teams.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/vi...sc&start=0

Damn
lol. Truth hurts sometimes. He isn't good, everyone knows he isn't good, except maybe our owner and GM. I would not be shocked if the players/other staffers commit mutiny and just stink it up until he is gone.

Everyone knows he isn't good except our owner and GM.  That's the truth.  

Gus isn't getting fired until the fans demand it by not buying tickets.  Why should Gus fire him and pay another HC until it hurts his bottom line???  As long as fans continue to line the pockets of Gus and Shad Khan, the fans deserve what they've been getting.  

Damn, some people in there suggesting Monte Kiffin take over. Ouch. 

No way stays around that long....The Khan has pride in what he's doing here and not going to let something as small as a 3.5 million dollar coach stand in the way. It's all relative ....and that's tiddly winks in his world.

Give him some credit....he KNOWS what's happening.

Quote:lol. Truth hurts sometimes. He isn't good, everyone knows he isn't good, except maybe our owner and GM. I would not be shocked if the players/other staffers commit mutiny and just stink it up until he is gone.
That may be the only thing going for Gus right now, players love him. When that changes, then things really happen. 
No surprise..most people aren't as dumb as the front office and Lageman/Bosselli think we are.  I wonder if they will keep feeding us garbage after a loss today?