Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fire all coaches9except gruden)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fire every coach now,except for gruden,hes new,and gets a chance,fire everyone else. Espaillsey doug. Fire them all now.
I'm sort of getting to this point. I want to see how the team does next week vs the Bungals, but if it's another one of these showings... Blow it up. Let Gruden take over as HC or keep him at coordinator and bring in another HC. If the team can't even hang with other bottom feeders, then what's the point of keeping the coaching staff any longer? There is none.

I still can't wrap my head around why Conley was still on the field all game. He was horrific.
We'll lose against the Bengals because Burrow will slice us to pieces. He looks like Tannehill with his quick reads and accurate passes. With this defense, we don't stand a chance.
with this HC we never stood a chance. a different HC we might have chances of winning. my next video is going to be epic big time.
I want Wash gone now. Doug, whatever, see how the year goes
Naw keep whole Offensive staff
Fire all the coaches you want, but nothing will change until the talent improves.
(09-25-2020, 09:30 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]Fire every coach now,except for gruden,hes new,and gets a chance,fire everyone else. Espaillsey doug. Fire them all now.

Yes, by all means, fire them all now!
This leaves you with no coaching, and you have the pleasure of picking from the extensive list of coaches that every single pro and college team have decided were not worth offering a job!
But wait, there's more!
Not only are you scraping the bottom of the dumpster to bring in coaches, when rebuild time comes around next year, good luck convincing potential hires that you will afford them time to implement their scheme, and not just fire them after one bad loss. So now, you have two choices - throw a boatload more cash at coaches to lure them here, should they even entertain your offer, or remain stuck with the interim dregs you hired when you made a knee-jerk reaction to one game.

A dose of patience, please. This was a bad beat, and I get it. Firing ANYBODY three weeks into the season is not going to change the fact that our defense is raw, that positions lack talented depth, or injuries are bound to happen. What if you fire everyone, let Gruden take over as HC, and Minshew plays another stinker? Fire Gruden too? Trade Minshew for a bag of fries?
its not one bad lose jags keep loseing year after year after year,and doug has made team worse then ever. if you can't beat a winless guppies team you need to be sent back to elementtrly football.
(09-25-2020, 09:51 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]I want Wash gone now. Doug, whatever, see how the year goes

Doug has had his moments of passing as a competent coach, but he's not a competent staff manager. Wash should've been shown the door long ago. And he got in the way of all his previous offensive coordinators. 

I agree with the OP to fire Doug. Also fire Wash and pick someone on staff who's not married to the Seattle scheme to call the plays. 

Name Gruden interim during bye week. By then Minshew will have a better grasp of the offense, so McAdoo could take on a bigger role while Gruden still calls plays.
Just fire Wash asap its been long overdue.
Todd Wash needs to be bagging groceries at publix
There needs to be more patience by the fans. Caldwell has only been the GM for 8 years. He's still in learning mode. Doug Marrone just needs a few more years to turn things around. After all, he did almost get the team to the SUperBowl in 2017.
Give Gruden the HC, promote Mcadoo to OC.
we should've fired doug,and got verbal as our HC,look how quickly he turned a bad tittians team into super bowl contenders,and a team thats not going to lose 1 game this season unforttanttly.
(09-27-2020, 06:15 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]we should've fired doug,and got verbal as our HC,look how quickly he turned a bad tittians team into super bowl contenders,and a team thats not going to lose 1 game this season unforttanttly.

Titans about to lose 2 games in a row
I wish,no way steelers beat tittians, nor the team they play after that. they accuttly have a real HC unlike us jags we still got a idiot as HC.
(09-25-2020, 01:20 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]its not one bad lose jags keep loseing year after year after year,and doug has made team worse then ever.  if you can't beat a winless guppies team you need to be sent back to elementtrly football.

The bigger point is that you don't make that decision three games into the season. If you have a coach that is fireable by week 3, you fire him before the season starts. At this point, choosing not to move on is the bed we made, and now we must lie down in it. Think of a farmer, who plants a field of wheat, and is fully prepared to grow and harvest as the season unfolds. After a few weeks, he realizes that his entire farm is growing soybeans. Two choices, either suck it up for a season and get something out of what he already invested, maybe he gets lucky and soybeans yield some unexpected growth in his ground. Or, pull everything, replant wheat, and everything spent to sow and re-sow the field is a loss. 

It sucks, yes. But, now is not the time to attempt a restart.

(09-26-2020, 09:47 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]Todd Wash needs to be bagging groceries at publix

This is how you get a gallon of OJ stacked on top of your loaf of bread or a bottle of bleach stowed with your veggies
(09-27-2020, 06:15 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]we should've fired doug,and got verbal as our HC,look how quickly he turned a bad tittians team into super bowl contenders,and a team thats not going to lose 1 game this season unforttanttly.

why aim that low with verbal? we shoulda hired ride, he just won a suber bowl, I'll take that over a perfect seasion anyday
(09-28-2020, 08:16 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]

why aim that low with verbal? we shoulda hired ride, he just won a suber bowl, I'll take that over a perfect seasion anyday

So much truth in that statement. I would've paid Andi Reed whatever he wanted to be the coach here, no matter how many tons of Krispy Kremes that would take.