Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I sincerely hope.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I sincerely hope Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham and Nancy Pelosi all lose their re-election bids. We'd be much better off as a society.
(09-26-2020, 02:02 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]I sincerely hope Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham and Nancy Pelosi all lose their re-election bids. We'd be much better off as a society.

As The Joker says, “This town (DC) needs an enema.”
Nancy Pelosi will never lose sadly. They are far too brainwashed.

The others could though.
Graham is the most vulnerable of the three, but most likely they all continue in office.

(09-26-2020, 02:07 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]Nancy Pelosi will never lose sadly. They are far too brainwashed.

The others could though.

Maybe Graham.  Not Mitch though.
(09-26-2020, 02:07 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Graham is the most vulnerable of the three, but most likely they all continue in office.

(09-26-2020, 02:07 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]Nancy Pelosi will never lose sadly. They are far too brainwashed.

The others could though.

Mitchy is in a very tight race in Kentucky with a former combat pilot. She's very impressive.
(09-26-2020, 02:38 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2020, 02:07 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Graham is the most vulnerable of the three, but most likely they all continue in office.

Mitchy is in a very tight race in Kentucky with a former combat pilot. She's very impressive.

She is impressive, but she has no chance.
(09-26-2020, 02:02 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]I sincerely hope Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham and Nancy Pelosi all lose their re-election bids. We'd be much better off as a society.

Nancy Pelosi?!.. But who would be the V.P. if Dementia Joe Biden was elected? He wouldn't last six months before they threw Grandpa off a cliff (purpose served).  Laughing