Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Earl Thomas to the Texans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cool. He can be Henry's lead blocker twice a year now.
smart HC signing players team needs instead of letting them go.
(09-29-2020, 10:47 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]smart HC signing players team needs instead of letting them go.

/whispers
Head coaches don't sign players, GMs do

By this logic, you're saying that John Harbaugh is dumb? After all, he's the coach that kicked him to the curb, right?
Here is a report from PFT saying that the Texans have decided not to sign Earl Thomas after all. According to a reporter John McClain they ended up deciding that Earl is not a "good fit" for them.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...after-all/
(09-29-2020, 05:28 PM)mal234 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a report from PFT saying that the Texans have decided not to sign Earl Thomas after all. According to a reporter John McClain they ended up deciding that Earl is not a "good fit" for them.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...after-all/

I don't think he gets signed this year.
(09-29-2020, 05:14 PM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2020, 10:47 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]smart HC signing players team needs instead of letting them go.

/whispers

By this logic, you're saying that John Harbaugh is dumb? After all, he's the coach that kicked him to the curb, right?

Bill O'Brien is the Texans' Gm as well as head coach.
(09-29-2020, 11:03 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2020, 05:14 PM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]/whispers

Bill O'Brien is the Texans' Gm as well as head coach.

You know this and I know this, it just didn't fit snowy's agenda. I find it absolutely hilarious that shortly after this exchange, the news came out that they opted against even a workout, sounds like BOB made a call to Harbs and got the dirt on him.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/earl-...er-report/

Lol, and to think some wanted this clown after we finally cleaned out our locker room
acuttly the workout with texans was turned down cause of the convid 19 outbreak that was announced earlier this week. nfl told them they couldn't basicly.
(09-30-2020, 06:44 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]acuttly the workout with texans was turned down cause of the convid 19 outbreak that was announced earlier this week. nfl told them they couldn't basicly.

Earl Thomas free agency: Texans pass on All-Pro safety over roster, locker room fit concerns, per report
(09-30-2020, 06:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2020, 06:44 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]acuttly the workout with texans was turned down cause of the convid 19 outbreak that was announced earlier this week. nfl told them they couldn't basicly.

Earl Thomas free agency: Texans pass on All-Pro safety over roster, locker room fit concerns, per report

Stop trying to squeeze facts into his narrative! I didn't realize Earl was a tack, either.