Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Catch Me Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. I haven't looked at anything jaguars related since Sunday out of disgust but I'm gonna be watching tomorrow to receive my weekly disappointment. Anything new happen in jag land since then? Injuries? Cuts? Starters? News of worth?
Yes, more injuries to build an excuse buffer for Gus and for him to get one more year.
We still suck. Better start drinking now to make the pain of gameday bearable. 

Come back after the bye, by then something interesting will have happened
Same old same old... :whistling:

Quote:Hey guys. I haven't looked at anything jaguars related since Sunday out of disgust but I'm gonna be watching tomorrow to receive my weekly disappointment. Anything new happen in jag land since then? Injuries? Cuts? Starters? News of worth?

This should get you up to date.
Quote:This should get you up to date.

LOL that was awesome.
Quote:LOL that was awesome.

I would think that the younger generation would be good at this.   Wink
Quick up to speed post-

Jags have lost 2 but are preparing for their championship run. Watch out for those screen passes
Quote:I would think that the younger generation would be good at this.   Wink

I google anything and everything. I find people not knowing to use google about as annoying as people that can't figure out the difference between no/know, their/there/they're, you're/your etc.
To quote Major League:

They're still [BLEEP].
Quote:I google anything and everything. I find people not knowing to use google about as annoying as people that can't figure out the difference between no/know, their/there/they're, you're/your etc.
Break and brake
Quote:I google anything and everything. I find people not knowing to use google about as annoying as people that can't figure out the difference between no/know, their/there/they're, you're/your etc.
R U Crius?

Regards...............the Chiefjag
Quote:Break and brake

Surprisingly I rarely see that one but it does happen.

Quote:R U Crius?

Regards...............the Chiefjag

Damn you!  :woot:
Quote:Surprisingly I rarely see that one but it does happen.

Damn you!  :woot:

Prolly should of not done that.

Regards.................the Chiefjag
Quote:Prolly should of not done that.

Regards.................the Chiefjag

LOL