Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: week 4 video,and on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the way this team stinks a elmenttrly school could beat them. if nothing else though at least now we can except them to lose for the rest of the season if football contintues. 

its not a good sign people are starting to test postive in nfl. 

anyways here is this weeks video for our furture  game ,and lose vs  bengals.

https://youtu.be/VTpW0XdQBRM

if you can't beat a winless guppies team you can't beat anyone,rivers just happened to hand jags a gift basket,otherwise jags would be 0-3.  the jags win was handed to them ,jags didn't win. 
Wolfe with the reverse psychology. I love it.
This is the Dave Caldwell and Doug team so many was happy about on this board. I think the Bengals put up 35 on us.
Why bother doing these if you say they stink in every...single...post?
Another curse video. Remove immediately.
(09-30-2020, 10:41 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Bengals put up 35 on us.

That's cool if our offense puts up 36
(09-30-2020, 10:41 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]This is the Dave Caldwell and Doug team so many was happy about on this board.   I think the Bengals put up 35 on us.

wrong,i wasn't happy when jags hired doug ,i said from the start it was a bad hireing and,no one wanted to belieave me. i said he would destroy the jags winning ways,and he has. 1 lucky good year,and stright into the toliet after that.

Rico i am hopeig jags players see the video,and that it makes them made enough to pull the upset of the bengals.

Jagwired the jags lose rather i make the videos or not. i made one for week 1,and they beat the colts. the curse isn't my videos,its the HC.  doug was a loser with bills,and hes still a loser HC in jacksonville. jags shouldn't of ever hired him.
(10-02-2020, 07:29 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2020, 10:41 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]This is the Dave Caldwell and Doug team so many was happy about on this board.   I think the Bengals put up 35 on us.

wrong,i wasn't happy when jags hired doug ,i said from the start it was a bad hireing cause,no one wanted to belieave me. i said he would destroy the jags winning ways,

"the Jags winning ways".  I must have been sleeping when that was happening.
(10-02-2020, 12:59 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2020, 07:29 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]wrong,i wasn't happy when jags hired doug ,i said from the start it was a bad hireing cause,no one wanted to belieave me. i said he would destroy the jags winning ways,

"the Jags winning ways".  I must have been sleeping when that was happening.

the last year JDR had a  loseing record yes, and he got bad at end of his carrer, but he still had a winning record most of the years he was HC of jags. doug hasn't had a winning year since he was a HC. 2017 was all luck mostly cause football just bounced to jags defenseive player,and  he scored a td. doug has never been a winning HC ,and never will  be.
Curse video cursed us again.
(10-03-2020, 10:30 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2020, 12:59 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: [ -> ]"the Jags winning ways".  I must have been sleeping when that was happening.

the last year JDR had a  loseing record yes, and he got bad at end of his carrer, but he still had a winning record most of the years he was HC of jags. doug hasn't had a winning year since he was a HC. 2017 was all luck mostly cause football just bounced to jags defenseive player,and  he scored a td. doug has never been a winning HC ,and never will  be.

The last season JDR had a winning record was 2007 (he was 8-8 in 2010).  So Doug was hired as HC 10 years after our last winning season.  My point is the Jags and "winning ways" do not belong in the same sentence for well over a decade.
8-8 is more of a winning record then 0-16,1-15 ,5-11, 2017 was nothing but luck. doug needs to go.
(10-05-2020, 05:48 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]8-8 is more of a winning record then 0-16,1-15 ,5-11, 2017 was nothing but luck. doug needs to go.

So does Dave.
a ew week,and we get to watch jags lose again. just us last weeks video for this week too.