Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fans Stunned When Rock Legend Is Seen Wearing a MAGA Shirt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fans Stunned When Rock Legend Is Seen Wearing a MAGA Shirt

Fans of the former British punk rock group Sex Pistols don’t quite know what to make of things after singer John Lydon, also known as Johnny Rotten, was photographed wearing a “Make America Great Again” T-shirt.

https://www.westernjournal.com/fans-stun...q76gw2LaeI
Rock and Punk are two totally different genres. No one takes Johnny Rotten seriously anyway.
(10-01-2020, 01:19 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Rock and Punk are two totally different genres. No one takes Johnny Rotten seriously anyway.

Your opinion..
(10-01-2020, 01:23 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2020, 01:19 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Rock and Punk are two totally different genres. No one takes Johnny Rotten seriously anyway.

Your opinion..

Many peoples opinion.
(10-01-2020, 01:26 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2020, 01:23 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]Your opinion..

Many peoples opinion.

Your opinion..

I love how y'all speak for the rest of the world.
He likes to be controversial for the attention. Job done.
(10-01-2020, 06:54 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]He likes to be controversial for the attention. Job done.

Since when is wearing a MAGA shirt controversial?  Against what the mainstream media reports, Trump is popular overseas.. Other western countries don't want to see the United States become a communist country.
(10-01-2020, 08:15 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2020, 06:54 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]He likes to be controversial for the attention. Job done.

Since when is wearing a MAGA shirt controversial?  Against what the mainstream media reports, Trump is popular overseas.. Other western countries don't want to see the United States become a communist country.

As someone who lives in another western country. I would be quite rightly labelled a moron if I wore a MAGA outfit.

You really shouldn't get your news from Trump's mouth. At best he's seen as a bit of a joke in other nations even those on his side of politics.
(10-01-2020, 09:20 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2020, 08:15 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]Since when is wearing a MAGA shirt controversial?  Against what the mainstream media reports, Trump is popular overseas.. Other western countries don't want to see the United States become a communist country.

As someone who lives in another western country. I would be quite rightly labelled a moron if I wore a MAGA outfit.

You really shouldn't get your news from Trump's mouth. At best he's seen as a bit of a joke in other nations even those on his side of politics.

You live in the [BLEEP] end of the universe, so far from reality that what you hear has been thrice filtered through a cheesecloth of leftist tears.
Have a conservative government and Murdoch dominates the press here...

He's still labelled a moron. Your angry reaction just showed your pretend not pro trump mask slipping.
(10-01-2020, 11:12 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Have a conservative government and Murdoch dominates the press here...

He's still labelled a moron. Your angry reaction just showed your pretend not pro trump mask slipping.

A. Lol, "conservative"....hahahahahaaaaaaa
B. Murdoch is a NeverTrumper.
C. As usual, your views are upsided down.
Its better to burn out than to fade away....