Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Kyle Rittenhouse to sue Biden, campaign for libel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kyle Rittenhouse to sue Biden, campaign for libel

An attorney representing alleged Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse has announced plans to sue Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his campaign for libel on his client's behalf after Biden shared a video that appears to suggest the teenager is a White supremacist.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kyle-rittenho...aign-libel
Lin is gonna lay the Wood to Joey.
+1
I wonder if this is politically motivated?
(10-01-2020, 05:16 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if this is politically motivated?

Yes, the blatant defaming of the Rittenhouse lad was entirely ploitical, just like the Sandmann boy before him. And as before, the moron who did it will end up paying him a princely sum.
(10-01-2020, 06:02 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2020, 05:16 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if this is politically motivated?

Yes, the blatant defaming of the Rittenhouse lad was entirely ploitical, just like the Sandmann boy before him. And as before, the moron who did it will end up paying him a princely sum.

Yes because staring down a native American drummer is totally the same thing as killing two people.

What do you think?  The young man defended himself against a mob of angry racist thugs and it's implied that he is a "white supremacist" by the campaign of the placeholder for the far left.
More evidence is out that he didn't shoot first. He will win any cases and lawsuits

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
(10-01-2020, 06:04 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2020, 06:02 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the blatant defaming of the Rittenhouse lad was entirely ploitical, just like the Sandmann boy before him. And as before, the moron who did it will end up paying him a princely sum.

Yes because staring down a native American drummer is totally the same thing as killing two people.

1.  Mr. Sandman was not "staring down" anybody.  He was standing his ground while ignoring the leftist in his face.

2.  Mr. Rittenhouse defended himself (successfully and impressively) while being attacked by an angry mob of racist thugs.
Rittenhouse is the first real hero in the war against the Left, a John Brown for our time.
I wonder if Rittenhouse can get any of that BLM money that went straight to the Biden campaign.