Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags @ Texans Score predictions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Jags are getting blown out this game.   Watson is licking his chops for a change to play this no pass rush soft zone defense.  Watson may have a career game here.

Texans 45  Jags 16
41-24 texans
38 Texans - 14 Jaguars

Watson is too good, and the Jaguars are the team the Texans need to face to get back on track.
Texans 37
Jags 23
35-24 Texans
42 - 28 Texans. Couple TDS in garbage time to make the score not look as bad for the Jags.
22-22 Tie
With our defense, we're going to struggle stopping anyone so the only way to win is to keep up. Tinhorns just fired their coach so difficult to know how they'll react. I'm going to pick them over the Jags 27-24.
Texans win 55-13
I can't let fandom cloud my judgement again.

30-12 tinhorns.
Tinhorns 38
Jags 28
tinhorns will be invigorated by the new voices guiding the team. BOB was spent, overstretched beyond his capability. I see them finally opening things up, at least for a week before the newness wears off. Our offense gives a valiant effort to keep close, but falls short.

32- 24 horns.
Cue Jagwired
Jags win this one BIG!!! 42-10. What about BOB tweets after the game, " It's not my fault. You ain't got me to kick around anymore"
17-13 Jags

We’re not going 1-16 guys.
(10-06-2020, 10:33 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]17-13 Jags

We’re not going 1-16 guys.

Where's that defense coming from?

33-27 tinhorns.

Until we start winning, I won't be picking them. I just can't.
We've kept it close in 3 of 4 games this year so I don't see a blow out like most Chicken Little's on here.
This might actually be a game to play soft zones (unlike last week where we shoulda blitzed) to slow their offense down, keep Watson in the pocket, and force him to make the right reads.  We won't win, but it will be lower scoring that people think:

Texans 27  Jaguars 17
So after O'Brien being fired for an 0-4 record ...
Will this be the end of The Doug and Todd show after
we become 1-4 after losing to a team with no coach and they go 1-4? 
(10-06-2020, 11:54 AM)Mowerguy Wrote: [ -> ]So after O'Brien being fired for an 0-4 record ...
Will this be the end of The Doug and Todd show after
we become 1-4 after losing to a team with no coach and they go 1-4? 

Nah. Kahn preaches patience.
35-23 Texans
Pages: 1 2 3