Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Pelosi Floats Plot To Remove Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pelosi Floats Plot To Remove Trump: Tomorrow ‘We’re Going To Be Talking About the 25th Amendment’

Will the over-the-top antics of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi directed against President Donald Trump never end?

https://www.patriotproject.com/pelosi-fl...PNjZ0M-rXI
lol. Can she remove herself?
This doesn't even make sense.
This is like when a show has one of those disposable filler episodes by the backup director...
We are all just waiting for election day over here, the big season finale.
It is pretty funny that shes trying to get out a crazy narcissist, with a crazy old man.

Talk about zero good choices.
Nancy Pelosi is the Floater of politics.
He is acting kind of erratic, though. Maybe it's the steroids.
(10-09-2020, 10:35 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]He is acting kind of erratic, though.  Maybe it's the steroids.

You want Pence to step in?
(10-09-2020, 10:55 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2020, 10:35 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]He is acting kind of erratic, though.  Maybe it's the steroids.

I think the election will take care of it.
(10-09-2020, 11:06 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2020, 10:55 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]You want Pence to step in?

Me thinks you are wrong.

Is it weird supporting a party with banana republic tendencies?
Sounds like crazy Nancy is preparing to oust Slow Joe if he wins.
(10-09-2020, 11:40 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2020, 11:06 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I think the election will take care of it.

Me thinks you are wrong.

Is it weird supporting a party with banana republic tendencies?

I don't know, is it weird for you?
If something like that were to happen, we'd see a constant turnover in Presidents. It would also increase the influence of the VP since he could simply conspire with Congress to overthrow the sitting President. Can Nancy just retire already?

Nah, Biden's been that way for the last 15 years. I'm sure his Adderall regimen isn't the cause.

Erratic is Trump's normal.
DJT crushed it on Rush today.
I know my post probably do not reflect how undecided I truly have been as I do lean heavily towards conservative values. I was going to vote 3rd party for the 5th presidential election in a row but this move on top of everything else the democrats have thrown at the American public has pushed me to vote for DJT. I’ll hold my nose as I do it but enough is enough Nancy.
(10-09-2020, 07:44 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]I know my post probably do not reflect how undecided I truly have been as I do lean heavily towards conservative values.  I was going to vote 3rd party for the 5th presidential election in a row but this move on top of everything else the democrats have thrown at the American public has pushed me to vote for DJT.  I’ll hold my nose as I do it but enough is enough Nancy.

The threat of court packing aline will make most conservatives hold their nose in November.
(10-09-2020, 10:55 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Dear God yes please
(10-09-2020, 09:51 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]

Dear God yes please

He'll immediately enact the Christian version of Sharia Law.
(10-09-2020, 11:06 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]

She must not have confidence in Biden if she is trying to oust Trump at literally the 11th hour before the election. She's been working it for almost four years. I don't think a few weeks/months is going to matter.
Pages: 1 2