Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jack possibly starting ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://instagram.com/p/BKtjbsLgbc3/

Kinda makes you wonder. I sure hope so !
Why would we start a Top 5 pick? Thats just dumb
Nah, they just post things like that to remind us that Jack is on the team.
God I hope so
Jack is supposedly a playmaker, but he can't make plays on the bench.
i hear Poz has crazy 4.3 speed so that won't be necessary
Its a tease
Yeah I want to see Myles on the field. It's time.
Who?

Quote:Why would we start a Top 5 pick? That's just dumb

Jalen Ramsey was good against the Packers.

Gotcha!

Quote:i hear Poz has crazy 4.3 speed so that won't be necessary.

I never heard of any linebacker being that fast.
Double whoosh for You
Jack needs to start. Defense already looks subpar and Jack brings something special. Skuta and Poz should never be covering speedy receivers. The fact that Gus said it was part of the game plan/D scheme is just insane to me. I love Poz, I really do, but he isn't about the coverage life. If anything, put Jack on Special Teams...any thing for the love of Shad Khan. This kid is rearing to go
Quote:Jack needs to start. Defense already looks subpar and Jack brings something special. Skuta and Poz should never be covering speedy receivers. The fact that Gus said it was part of the game plan/D scheme is just insane to me. I love Poz, I really do, but he isn't about the coverage life. If anything, put Jack on Special Teams...any thing for the love of Shad Khan. This kid is rearing to go

Myles Jack is on special teams.
Quote:I never heard of any linebacker being that fast.
Patrick Willis, Manny Lawson, etc...
If he doesn't and Pitta catches 9 passes...

whoa lolly.
Quote:Patrick Willis, Manny Lawson, etc...

Ryan Shazier
Good to know the public has to tell this idiot how to coach.

If he starts I think this message board will lose almost everyone as our minds will be blown to shreds.

Quote:If he doesn't and Pitta catches 9 passes...

whoa lolly.

For what it's worth, we've only given up like 30 yards total you TEs this year so far. Unless there's a backup TE who torched us that I'm not remembering
Pages: 1 2