Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: new week same jags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lets all get ready,and prepare our selves to lose. Same loseing jags, same loseing staff includeing HC.  Same injury leading team, nothings changed over the years. Time to lose again.

at least i get to enjoy a good meal with my dad at sports bar tommorrew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTpW0XdQ...e=emb_logo
Curse video. Remove immediately.
This seems to be 3 versions of last weeks video for the Bengals
Wolfie you should Shave your mustache. It may be a Jinx.
I didn't mean to put it up 3 times this week. when i coppied,and pasted it it didn't show up the other 2 times in writeing at all. it has nothing to do with curse,or luck,jags are loseing because of one person one reason. the HC doug.
(10-10-2020, 09:35 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't mean to put it up 3 times this week. when i coppied,and pasted it it didn't show up the other 2 times in writeing at all. it has nothing to do with curse,or luck,jags are loseing because of one person one reason. the HC doug.

I wish it was that simple but it is much more complex.  The Jags are losing for many many reasons.

-The owner has failed to get the right personal in place to run this organization properly. 

-The General manager is inept and has made many many bad choices to where the owner had to give him a boss that in turn imploded on the team

-The Defensive Coordinator maybe the worst in the league.  Soft zone coverages and 0 pass rush is the norm.  Scheme is played out

-Minshew has his moments but we may still need to go find a franchise QB after 8 years of rebuilding

-The organization is such a steaming pile of failure, the few times the team does hit on superstar talent they cannot retain them.  Speaks volumes how this organization is behind doors.

There are many more reasons but that's just the tip of the iceberg.   Marrone is just and average HC but he is not the sole reason this team is losing.
(10-10-2020, 10:15 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2020, 09:35 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't mean to put it up 3 times this week. when i coppied,and pasted it it didn't show up the other 2 times in writeing at all. it has nothing to do with curse,or luck,jags are loseing because of one person one reason. the HC doug.

I wish it was that simple but it is much more complex.  The Jags are losing for many many reasons.

-The owner has failed to get the right personal in place to run this organization properly. 

-The General manager is inept and has made many many bad choices to where the owner had to give him a boss that in turn imploded on the team

-The Defensive Coordinator maybe the worst in the league.  Soft zone coverages and 0 pass rush is the norm.  Scheme is played out

-Minshew has his moments but we may still need to go find a franchise QB after 8 years of rebuilding

-The organization is such a steaming pile of failure, the few times the team does hit on superstar talent they cannot retain them.  Speaks volumes how this organization is behind doors.

There are many more reasons but that's just the tip of the iceberg.   Marrone is just and average HC but he is not the sole reason this team is losing.

We are on the same wave length my man!  Blow it all up at season's end and get a new regime in here after the exorcism of the building has been completed.
(10-10-2020, 10:32 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2020, 10:15 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]I wish it was that simple but it is much more complex.  The Jags are losing for many many reasons.

We are on the same wave length my man!  Blow it all up at season's end and get a new regime in here after the exorcism of the building has been completed.
I am glad another person see's this.  This franchise is a laughing stock but some of these members want to hold onto this loser. 

This team needs a complete new rebuild from the top to the bottom.  This patching the roof with the leftovers crap is not working.
what ever the case khan won't ever fire doug,or anyone for that matter.
(10-11-2020, 11:33 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]what ever the case khan won't ever fire doug,or anyone for that matter.

They are all gone at the end of the season man.... hang in there!