Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Inside the trauma team where Prince William is a pilot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a pretty cool article/slideshow/video of the trauma unit Prince William flies for. They all talk about the job, downtime, how they cope with the trauma they see, what it's like to work with the future king of England. I've seen life-flight helicopters take off and land at hospitals and accident scenes but never really thought about the jobs of the crew. 

I like that he is employed outside of his 'other job' as he calls it and doesn't just live on his title and everything it entails and offers. In everything I have ever seen or read about him and Harry, they seem like down to earth guys with a good head on their shoulders considering who they are and how crazy their lives have been. I wonder how different they would be had their mother not been killed. 

Quote:This is a pretty cool article/slideshow/video of the trauma unit Prince William flies for. They all talk about the job, downtime, how they cope with the trauma they see, what it's like to work with the future king of England. I've seen life-flight helicopters take off and land at hospitals and accident scenes but never really thought about the jobs of the crew. 

I like that he is employed outside of his 'other job' as he calls it and doesn't just live on his title and everything it entails and offers. In everything I have ever seen or read about him and Harry, they seem like down to earth guys with a good head on their shoulders considering who they are and how crazy their lives have been. I wonder how different they would be had their mother not been killed. 

Ya know? I give those royalties over there a ton of [BLEEP].. But that dude's done right.. Gotta give him his earned respect...