Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Does Dave know something we don't? - Sells his house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well that's interesting...
(10-12-2020, 02:40 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]Sold his house?

He even knows he is getting fired.  Great find!   Banana
He's moving to London.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-12-2020, 02:50 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: [ -> ]He's moving to London.

Ha no kidding
According to Zillow, it sold on 9/22.
Another testament to DC’s amazing judgement to take advantage of this sellers market. Besides, as an empty nester who wants to clean that much house? DC I applaud you!
Guys, he sold it because he's upscaling to a better, more expensive home in Jacksonville. Todd Wash too.
Look, I liked the place and made him a fair offer. He's getting one of those new condos over on Philips Highway so he can be closer to work.
.[Image: db31b22b02e986e20ce86ddc3169e15bl-m1xd-w...70_q80.jpg]
He lowered the rim in the driveway because he is use to slam dunks with his picks. Booyah!

I'll see myself out.
Amazing you can be so bad at what you do .... 
and afford a house like that.   Cry

One of us can throw darts on a wall and do as well or better than dC
(10-12-2020, 06:42 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing you can be so bad at what you do .... 
and afford a house like that.   Cry

This is exactly what I was thinking when I saw the 1.6 million dollar listing price.
(10-12-2020, 02:54 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ][Image: giphy.gif]

Laughing 

Well played!
Maybe it's for a down payment on the Kismet.
(10-12-2020, 08:28 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it's for a down payment on the Kismet.

Yeah, for the toilet.
Bought for $1.575M in 2013, sold for $1.6M. Must be the Jag factor negatively impacting the resale value
(10-18-2020, 08:51 PM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ]Bought for $1.575M in 2013, sold for $1.6M. Must be the Jag factor negatively impacting the resale value

Priced to move.
I noticed that. I would imagine he wanted to sell for some reason. Don't think anyone pulled up Zillow to see when it hit the market and if the price was reduced. Probably is just upgrading with his new 5 year plan signed off on.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2