Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trade with the Titans for Kamalei Correa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What did we give up?

What did we get for Calais, a 5th? Imagine if that is what we traded away.
I anticipate it being next to nothing. Probably a switch of 7th round picks or a conditional 7th rounder. They were gonna release him if they couldn't trade him.
Can he rush the QB? If not, hard pass.
Isn't this one of the guys that had COVID?
It's a switch of late round picks. We only gave up a 6th to get him so no big loss for the Titans.
(10-14-2020, 04:57 PM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't this one of the guys that had COVID?

Yeah, he was. He was just activated off of their Covid list and was upset that he was inactive for yesterday's game. So he asked to be traded, and if he hadn't been traded it was reported they were going to outright release him. He hasn't seen much playing time for them this year.
(10-14-2020, 04:57 PM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't this one of the guys that had COVID?

yes it is,and we traded something for him.  I hope hes completly over covid now,cause its trouble if hes not. Jaguars players could get infected.
Lmao He must have pissed off Vrabel to get traded HERE. Mike was definitely making an example doing that. “Oh, so you don’t wanna play here huh? You must not realize how good you have it kid. Go ahead and pack your bags, you’re headed to J Ville, good luck.”
It probably makes sense if we didn't give up too much.
I happen to like his intensity from the times i have seen him play. He is definetly an all effort guy.
Only place I see him playing is SLB. Marsh is just a guy and hasn't been good since taking over after Jacobs went on IR.

Hopefully it's nothing more than a 6th or 7th. Ideally a 7th since they were likely going to release him anyways.

edit: I'm fine with it...

https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/13...3476076545
(10-14-2020, 05:06 PM)surfon Wrote: [ -> ]I happen to like his intensity from the times i have seen him play.  He is definetly an all effort guy.

He had five sacks last year, four of them came in the last five games of the season

https://twitter.com/ErikBacharach/status...3105658884

Maybe he comes to the Jags hungry and wants to make an impact.
(10-14-2020, 05:12 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]Only place I see him playing is SLB. Marsh is just a guy and hasn't been good since taking over after Jacobs went on IR.

Hopefully it's nothing more than a 6th or 7th. Ideally a 7th since they were likely going to release him anyways.

edit: I'm fine with it...

https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/13...3476076545

Basically the way the season is going Tennessee moved up in the late rounds for the guy.  It makes sense.  He adds depth and could turn out to be a "diamond in the rough".
It looks like he is only signed through the end of this year. I don’t really see the point, but whatever.
Why?
This move wreaks of desperation.
(10-14-2020, 05:30 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like he is only signed through the end of this year. I don’t really see the point, but whatever.

(10-14-2020, 05:38 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Why?

Take a look at the linebacker depth chart and consider recent injuries.
he kind of sounds like a me player. wasn't happy with the little playing time he was getting. that sounds like a me player,not a team player.
(10-14-2020, 05:48 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]he kind of sounds like a me player. wasn't happy with the little playing time he was getting. that sounds like a me player,not a team player.

Or a guy that wants to freaking play and is passionate about it and dont like sitting on the beonch.  Not blaming the guy.  Lets see what he has got.

Daves desperation moves havent worked out well so far.  Maybe he is due for a goid one.
Pages: 1 2 3