Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: "True Conservative" Ted Cruz Endorses Donald Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
"This election is unlike any other in our nation’s history. Like many other voters, I have struggled to determine the right course of action in this general election.

In Cleveland, I urged voters, “please, don’t stay home in November. Stand, and speak, and vote your conscience, vote for candidates up and down the ticket whom you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution.”

After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience, I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for the Republican nominee, Donald Trump."

https://www.facebook.com/tedcruzpage/[BLEEP]...6728267464

So he finally decided to come down from the cliff and not commit political suicide.

Cooler heads always prevail
Quote:So he finally decided to come down from the cliff and not commit political suicide.

Cooler heads always prevail

He will never be President or even a candidate in the general election any. So he really had nothing to lose.
What an incredible tremendous, tremendous wimp. Believe me.

In the end Donald wins. He is a winner.
Quote:In the end Donald wins. He is a winner.

Stroud, I can't take this much winning. When can we start losing again?
His man card has been revoked. No way should he endorse a guy that insulted his wife and insinuated that his dad helped kill JFK.
He saved himself.. That's all he did.. If he woulda endorsed Hillary, he woulda been ousted by the party..  Now.. He IS KNOWN to be 'Lyin Ted'.. So the possibilities of him endorsing Trump while secretly voting for Hilldog are possible.. I wouldn't put it past him..

Quote:Stroud, I can't take this much winning. When can we start losing again?

That's what Sunday's are for.
Quote:That's what Sunday's are for.

Haha

Now I am sad....

[Image: L5VTU0r.png]
True sellout Ted Cruz realizes that his political future hinges upon his endorsement of Donald Trump.

fixed

Cruz is like a neutered, whipped puppy. After what Trump said about his family, Cruz should be ashamed. This guy is pathetic and has lost all credibility. He's a coward.

His own daughter cringes at his touch. I don't see the attraction with this guy whatsoever.
Quote:His own daughter cringes at his touch. I don't see the attraction with this guy whatsoever.

Which daughter? Catherine or Caroline?
Politics and money are forever bed partners. It would be naïve to think the Donald didn't grease Ted's palm for his endorsement.

Regards...............the Chiefjag

Quote:Politics and money are forever bed partners. It would be naïve to think the Donald didn't grease Ted's palm for his endorsement.

Regards...............the Chiefjag

What does DT have to gain from his endorsement? This is more about Cruz attempting to salvage his political career.
Quote:What does DT have to gain from his endorsement? This is more about Cruz attempting to salvage his political career.
Ummm....................votes!

There are thousands of Cruz supporters out there who will vote Trump since their chosen candidate endorses him. Same with Christie. Same with Palin. Same with Bernie. Endorsements come with a price.

Regards..................the Chiefjag
Quote:Which daughter? Catherine or Caroline?

Don't know, but I have seen more than one video of him trying to look like the king of family values and his daughter either cringes or runs from him. It's on YouTube. Can't blame 'em. Dude is creepy.
Cruz is in much better shape then Christie. Impeachment appears in store for the corrupt Governor.
Quote:Ummm....................votes!

There are thousands of Cruz supporters out there who will vote Trump since their chosen candidate endorses him. Same with Christie. Same with Palin. Same with Bernie. Endorsements come with a price.

Regards..................the Chiefjag
If I was a Cruz supporter I wouldn't be waiting on his [BLEEP] to tell me it's okay to vote for Trump. But hey, that's just me. Not to mention Cruz is the one that needed to save his career.
Pages: 1 2 3