Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cole is starting to remind me of Whitted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has speed to take the top off, but outright drops well thrown footballs. If this kid could catch, he could be a top 20 WR.

While I’m at it, #35 Had a rough day on defense. Kid got smoked. And I’ll be honest. #15 had a rough game too. The scoreboard did not indicate how the Jags played. Just a few missed plays. Well more than a few, but we could have beat the Lions.

Oh well, on to next week.
(10-18-2020, 05:32 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Has speed to take the top off, but outright drops well thrown footballs. If this kid could catch, he could be a top 20 WR.

While I’m at it, #35 Had a rough day on defense. Kid got smoked. And I’ll be honest. #15 had a rough game too. The scoreboard did not indicate how the Jags played. Just a few missed plays. Well more than a few, but we could have beat the Lions.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-18-2020, 05:32 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Has speed to take the top off, but outright drops well thrown footballs. If this kid could catch, he could be a top 20 WR.

I think that statement applies to about 200 wide receivers.
One drop?
He should have caught it.
Cole is the slowest WR on the team btw.

Well, this guy also thinks Collin Johnson can become a superstar so... Laughing
Dudes, you saw that one 30 yarder pass, noodle arm ran to his right threw to cole and cole along the Jaguars sideline had to wait forever for the pass to land in his hands and he had to adjust to his right to catch it and 2 defenders were charging at him to knock him out because the pass took forever to get there.
Whitted was faster. Cole a better WR.
Whitted was a track star. Nothing more.