Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Chark's future with Jax
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is he the next one in a long line of talented players bailing after their rookie deals?

“I’m a competitor, I like to win. I go out every time to win. When we don’t win, it’s frustrating, it makes the week long, it makes going home tough. I’ve been here three years and still haven’t really won," Chark said after the loss.  

https://www.si.com/nfl/jaguars/gameday/d...-struggles
(10-19-2020, 02:46 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Is he the next one in a long line of talented players bailing after their rookie deals?

“I’m a competitor, I like to win. I go out every time to win. When we don’t win, it’s frustrating, it makes the week long, it makes going home tough. I’ve been here three years and still haven’t really won," Chark said after the loss.  

Hopefully when the whole staff and front office is canned he'll change his tune.
I love Chark. He's good. But if he turns into a pout his way out kind of guy... well sayonara. Dime a dozen, keep drafting them. There's a few real good ones coming out this draft. And in every draft. 
That being said I think a new GM gets him inked long term right away and a new QB that can hit him in stride deep for TDs instead of throwing short for INTs and small gains will get him back "all-in"

I mean, wasn't he one of the guys being vocal about the guys (Yan and Fournette) who wanted out and didn't want to be here?
I saw that too! Good players are going to want to be on a competitive team. Nobody likes losing.

If this staff isnt cleaned out this year, absolutely expect Chark and who knows who to want a trade. Who wouldn’t.
(10-19-2020, 02:56 PM)Corriewf Wrote: [ -> ]I saw that too! Good players are going to want to be on a competitive team. Nobody likes losing.

If this staff isnt cleaned out this year, absolutely expect Chark and who knows who to want a trade. Who wouldn’t.

This.

I wouldn't blame Chark at all.
I can see Chark being traded
Hard to blame him for wanting to be elsewhere when
the head coach all the way to the owner doesn't seem to have
the same mindset
Get ready for more. These players want attention as well. Ramsey was absolutely rewarded by being with a team that puts him on TV constant. They talk about him during the broadcast constantly as well. This is team doom. Jaguars will have to keep drafting and drafting and drafting because no one is staying here unless we over pay or pick up third tier talent. See most of our free agent pickups during the caldwell years. There are some exceptions but it isn't pretty.
His future is in London.
He should talk to Schobert and gain some perspective.
(10-19-2020, 04:47 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]He should talk to Schobert and gain some perspective.

What perspective ---- suck it up and get used to losing?  That's all Schobert has done in his NFL career.  He's lucky the NFL has the Jags because he wouldn't be starting anywhere else in this league.
(10-19-2020, 05:42 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2020, 04:47 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]He should talk to Schobert and gain some perspective.

What perspective ---- suck it up and get used to losing?  That's all Schobert has done in his NFL career.  He's lucky the NFL has the Jags because he wouldn't be starting anywhere else in this league.

That’s absurd. Schobert isn’t a bad player.
(10-19-2020, 02:46 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Is he the next one in a long line of talented players bailing after their rookie deals?

The guy just became a father and is coming home to a screaming baby or being asked to change a diaper. Plus, he hasn't gotten much sleep.
Cole is our best WR right now
You can't blame the players like Ramsey, Yan, and eventually Chark from wanting to play on a winning team.  

The Jags are a dumpster fire and things aren't going to change.  Why should they?  Khan is making money and is more worried about Lot J and buying a new yacht than actually winning on the field.
(10-19-2020, 06:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Cole is our best WR right now

lol no. Chark is still easily our best WR.
(10-19-2020, 07:12 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2020, 06:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Cole is our best WR right now

lol no. Chark is still easily our best WR.

Cole is playing like our best WR right now
Well Chark is injured and is a focus of the opposing defense.

No one cares about Cole.
(10-19-2020, 07:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
Well Chark is injured and is a focus of the opposing defense.

No one cares about Cole.

And he was still running wide open all game long yesterday. He wasn't wrong when he said that he felt like they were all open, because they were, all game. Minshew just couldn't find them, or he kept missing the throws.

Lol
Who wouldn't want out this dumpster fire?
Pages: 1 2 3