Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Convert Collin Johnson to TE..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think he would be a huge miss match for LBS he's strong.. Very athletic and dangerous when his number is called in endzone.. Tyler Eifert and him would add a new element over the middle that other defenses would have to watch for instead of Shark and Shenault on the inside.. Minshew would love to have this happen also..

DJ Chark I meant lol..
He's not a TE, just a tall WR.
Wr divas don't want to be TE's
(10-22-2020, 08:30 PM)chris hill Wrote: [ -> ]DJ Chark I meant lol..

I.....wut?

Read the OP and was already rolling the eyes. Probably think we need more play action when we have run for a whopping 38 yards by the start of the 4th Q as well, right?

Then I got to this.

Chark....as a TE. Dude already has ankle problems, nowhere near the frame of a TE. Just line him up in the slot if you want to take advantage of a smaller or slower DB.

Just....no.
He's talking about Johnon as not TE not Chark.

He's referencing Chark as he misspelled his name in the post as Shark.

?
He's probably never going to be able to line up on the line and block effectively so what's the difference?
It’s not a bad idea. Wilford did it.
(10-24-2020, 08:16 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]It’s not a bad idea. Wilford did it.

And how'd that turn out?
(10-24-2020, 08:16 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]It’s not a bad idea. Wilford did it.

Wait, wasn't he gonna be a superstar at WR?   Laughing   or can he be a superstar at any position he wants?
Can he block?
(10-24-2020, 12:50 PM)JaguarWC Wrote: [ -> ]Can he block?

No.  He's just a tall WR.   It's a dumb idea thinking he can be a TE.