Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Orlando meet up (Mikesez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm in Orlando this week, Mike. Where are we going to meet? Anyone else want to join? I'm certain he'll make no excuses.
Oh wow. Where are you staying? This weekend or a weeknight after?
The last time I met up with out of towners it was at the crooked can brewery. But that's about 25-30 minutes away from downtown. There are similar places closer to the city, let me know.
I am in town this weekend, just south of Disney. I don't mind driving a bit. If I could have a perfect scenario, we'd meet and watch the fights tomorrow night at a sports bar. How late can you stay out?
(10-23-2020, 03:51 PM)I’m Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I am in town this weekend, just south of Disney. I don't mind driving a bit. If I could have a perfect scenario, we'd meet and watch the fights tomorrow night at a sports bar. How late can you stay out?

Lol.  

Make sure you don’t buy a round.  You don’t want to get busted for buying a kid alcohol/contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
(10-23-2020, 03:51 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I am in town this weekend, just south of Disney. I don't mind driving a bit. If I could have a perfect scenario, we'd meet and watch the fights tomorrow night at a sports bar. How late can you stay out?

Okay I don't know which bars around there do the Pay-Per-View fights.  I assume you mean boxing at 9pm?Maybe you have an app that tells you?
Im fine staying out til about 11 or midnight
Truth be told, I wouldn’t mind meeting a handful of you guys. I’m not gonna get sappy and say all. Because some here I just can’t stand. I’m sure it’s reciprocated. But mike is one of the few. And I don’t know why. Maybe cause he’s the DF of the political section? The guy you like to pick on but don’t have feelings for either way?

Mikesez, if I say something degrading to you, just know I’m 97.7% just mess in’/trying to ruffle you’re little birtie feathers. No harm intended
Not boxing. UFC. Most places don't charge a cover for the fights, but this is a big fight. I wonder if there's an ale house in Orlando.

Anyone else in Orlando interested in hanging out?
(10-23-2020, 06:18 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Not boxing. UFC. Most places don't charge a cover for the fights, but this is a big fight. I wonder if there's an ale house in Orlando.

Main card starts at 2PM

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
(10-23-2020, 06:18 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Not boxing. UFC. Most places don't charge a cover for the fights, but this is a big fight. I wonder if there's an ale house in Orlando.

International Drive, south of Sand Lake Rd., near the convention center.
I got a kids' birthday party at 2pm. But the sports bars are saying they will show the replay at 10. Kitty o sheas on palm parkway is probably better, closer to you and more covered outdoor seats.
Dang... they are showing this card early? That's lame. Do you know for certain they are showing the replay? I can avoid the results until 10 if you want to meet at 10. Don't care if we meet at kitty's if you want. Just want some decent food to eat. A quick Google search shows they smoke outside, which is kind of annoying, but I'll compromise if that's what you prefer.
(10-23-2020, 10:49 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Dang... they are showing this card early? That's lame. Do you know for certain they are showing the replay? I can avoid the results until 10 if you want to meet at 10. Don't care if we meet at kitty's if you want. Just want some decent food to eat. A quick Google search shows they smoke outside, which is kind of annoying, but I'll compromise if that's what you prefer.

The lady who answered the phone at kitty o shea last night said there would be a replay of the fight at 10PM.  That makes sense for them because they won't even open til 4PM.  I called the Ale House this morning and they said they are definitely not showing a replay.  I'm a little concerned because I don't see an official replay time on the UFC website; Kitty may be recording it on their own?

Either way, game 4 of the world series will be on.
We can meet there. That works. Kit's at 10?
You going silent at the last minute?
He’s ghosting you
Must have been a new episode of Young Sheldon on, or someone called in sick at Hardees.
(10-24-2020, 07:21 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Must have been a new episode of Young Sheldon on, or someone called in sick at Hardees.

Perhaps he had a prior engagement with another poster.  They’re at the a Starbucks sipping a low fat latte and comparing their hybrids.
(10-24-2020, 07:13 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]You going silent at the last minute?

No.  I'll get there between 9:30 and 10.  Look for the Blake Bortles t shirt
Pages: 1 2