Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: would anyone be interested?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have always played madden againest the computer. I am going to start a online league monday if i can figure out how to do that with other people.  

i got a couple questions though. 

has anyone ever done that?  i am not looking for 32 people,i doubt ill gt that much intrests. maybe 4 to 6. 

are there people who might be interested in it. also you don't have to be a jags fan,you can like detriot,NY Giants,tampa bay,or who ever your favorite team is. 

my main thing is i am going to be the jags,i want to see how i do againest people.
I would Wolfman,but I’ve quit playing the new madden games. The last one I’ve played thoroughly was 19. This does sound fun though. I hope you can get some people to join in. I’ve been a part of a few online leagues and it’s pretty fun
i will set it up later,and see if anyone jooins me. can you rember if you allways play againest people or would we play both people,and computer? lets say i get 6 people? Talented would we play both computer ,and people?
(11-09-2020, 02:58 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]i will set it up later,and see if anyone jooins me. can you rember if you allways play againest people or would we play both people,and computer? lets say i get 6 people?  Talented would we play both computer ,and people?

If you had 6 users, there would be 26 bots. Depending on which teams were user controlled, that would determine whether you play a human or the CPU. Hope this helps
(11-17-2020, 11:55 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2020, 02:58 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]i will set it up later,and see if anyone jooins me. can you rember if you allways play againest people or would we play both people,and computer? lets say i get 6 people?  Talented would we play both computer ,and people?

If you had 6 users, there would be 26 bots. Depending on which teams were user controlled, that would determine whether you play a human or the CPU. Hope this helps

yes it helped.