Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Humor Thread - Nevada (and others)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, that’s funny
I tried one last night and was laughed off stage.  I’m okay with that, I’ll try another stupid one.  

Trump walks into a bar.  Says “ give me one bourbon, one scotch and one beer”.

Bartender says “you looked troubled, got a woman on your mind?”

Trump says “Nope, I’ve got Georgia on my Mind”.
Okay, here’s another Jags original (I’ll keep my day job)

While former President Obama was campaigning for Biden, a local Texas journalist asks “W” why he hasn’t held rallies for Trump.  Dubya says”heh,  I thought about it but,  With all my strategery and such, I just couldn’t figure out how to combat the “Truannatinaprsreue”
(11-06-2020, 06:36 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I tried one last night and was laughed off stage.  I’m okay with that, I’ll try another stupid one.  

Just an old sweet song...
By the way, as a boy, Donald Trump assumed that his older brother would inherit Fred Trump's business.
empire.
It didn't work out that way, the older brother was pushed aside, and Donald was set up to inherit the empire.  
True or not, Donald assumed it was because his older brother had become an alcoholic.
Donald Trump has never been known to drink even a little alcohol, for that reason, and others.
(11-06-2020, 08:26 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2020, 06:36 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I tried one last night and was laughed off stage.  I’m okay with that, I’ll try another stupid one.  

Just an old sweet song...
By the way, as a boy, Donald Trump assumed that his older brother would inherit Fred Trump's business.
empire.
It didn't work out that way, the older brother was pushed aside, and Donald was set up to inherit the empire.  
True or not, Donald assumed it was because his older brother had become an alcoholic.
Donald Trump has never been known to drink even a little alcohol, for that reason, and others.

<crickets>.  This is that “other” thread I talked about!  Smile