Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: *** Official Game Thread - tinhorns @ Jags***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
The "Somebody's Gotta Do It" edition.

A new rookie 6th round pick takes the helm as the Jacksonville Titanic flounders in the storm.
The tinhorns pick a good week to battle a tough opponent as they deal with the 'Rona and also get to play the Jaguars.
Is this team all Washed up? Have we seen enough Bolagna?

Answers, comments, analysis, and snark to follow.
I thought today was Saturday
(11-08-2020, 08:44 AM)snaxdelrio Wrote: [ -> ]I thought today was Saturday

It was until about 7 hours and 45 minutes ago.
I wonder how Jake will end up playing today. He may end up being decent. I still want the team to win. The Texans have been dealing with things like players getting COVID this past week and I wonder what impact that will have on today's game. I also wonder when Gardner may come back. There hasn't really been any information given on when he may come back from injury or what exactly is being done to help his thumb heal. Who knows what might happen if Jake plays well and wins today.
Team leadership remains nonexistent at every level.  Like a compass perched on the North Pole, the needle wanders aimlessly.
I plan to begin pulling weeds by 1:30, tbd if it’s my yard or neighbors.
...my heart wants to win; my head wants to lose.
I hope we lose. The first 5 games I was hoping For more Wins, and I was being optimistic. Now it’s time to take some Ls for the number 1 pick
Luton with 4 TD and 350 yards + a win.

This board will go crazy because "its better to lose"
(11-08-2020, 12:00 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: [ -> ]Luton with 4 TD and 350 yards + a win.

I always want to win.
(11-08-2020, 12:00 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: [ -> ]Luton with 4 TD and 350 yards + a win.

Not me. I would LOVE it if Luton would prove he could be the guy. Stats like that in his first game would give me a sense of hope that I haven't felt in decades. I hate drafting QB's, but as bad as we've been, it's a necessary evil. I'm praying Luton comes in and lights it up and continues to be great the rest of the season, so we don't have to choose a QB. That probably won't happen, but I can dream.
Eh..:I’ve got Nat Geo documentaries to watch today.
Jags win a squeaker, draft #8 ...
Inactives per Jaguars.com

GM15 (Thumb), Running back Devine Ozigbo (hamstring), cornerback Josiah Scott, cornerback Luq Barcoo, linebacker Dakota Allen (ankle), defensive end/linebacker Aaron Lynch and defensive lineman Cauron Reid.
That crowd is bad. That isn't because of covid.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
They said yesterday that there were as many tickets sold for that game as for Jaguars games. So where are all the people today?
here we go
Introducing Jake Luton. our product is not guaranteed to make you smile!
His first pass attempt batted down. How fitting.

Edit: Um, never mind!
td chark~~
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21