Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Question about Jaguar games on Fox 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I'm wrong asking this question here please delete it.

I'm a DISH customer and Dish can't broadcast on local Fox 30.  I live too far away to utilize a digital antenna.  Is there any other means to get this Jaguar game?
The universe is doing you a favor by not showing you this crap. Don’t question it my friend. Do something better with your Sunday
(11-14-2020, 01:37 PM)jagman Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm wrong asking this question here please delete it.

I'm a DISH customer and Dish can't broadcast on local Fox 30.  I live too far away to utilize a digital antenna.  Is there any other means to get this Jaguar game?
You may be able to stream your local game in their app, I don't know if you have to sign in though

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
(11-14-2020, 08:11 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2020, 01:37 PM)jagman Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm wrong asking this question here please delete it.

You may be able to stream your local game in their app, I don't know if you have to sign in though

I checked said it couldn't be done.  Thanks anyway.
(11-14-2020, 09:39 PM)jagman Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2020, 08:11 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]You may be able to stream your local game in their app, I don't know if you have to sign in though

I checked said it couldn't be done.  Thanks anyway.

Just stream it online.

Try yahoo sports