Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
The only question is if the Packers players will laugh heartily as they step over the battered corpses of our team as they leave the field.
We should win by 40 points. We have a franchise qb now lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
I predict our players will really show up for this game and we'll be very competitive until kickoff.
We're gonna DIE!
I was hoping for a snow game but it doesn't look likely.
We game-planned well for the 1st game of the season and after our BYE week. I'm thinking with just a normal week of practice and preparing for the next opponent up, Marrone, Gruden, and Wash get outcoached...again. Traveling to Green Bay, freezing temperatures, coming off a week where we just crowned our next QB successor...got the makings of a big let down for Jags fans.
Now that there is game film on Luton, look for him to digress like Minshew
After a good week of practice our QB can now efficiently 100% of the time call jag plays in the huddle. Before last game he had never called Jag plays in a huddle, so about 50% of the time he called Oregon State plays.
The bombs are going to drop. Several of them. We have no anti-air defenses.
Back in February of this year, I was planning to spend thousands of dollars of my hard earned money to attend this game. I was literally just waiting for the schedule reveal to book the flight and hotel. I even set money away in a separate account marked Lambeau Fund. Covid-19 has been tough on me, as I’m sure it has been on many of us, but this is a minuscule silver lining.
Come on Hackett, drop a 50 burger on this useless staff
A-a-ron is gong to have a hall of fame day
Wind is crazy so that may help

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Are we gonna play good or get our @$$ handed to us?

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
What is that? An immediate three and out?
Well that was 7 if Rodgers put a little less on.

Keelan on KR?
Wow. Defense stepped up and made a stop. Didn't expect that one. Good for them.
Also interesting that we're apparently not the worst defense in the league. 27th and 28th is terrible but someone is worse.
Robinson pounding the rock.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23