Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Why do we have the ugly Mustard Color Rush uniforms again?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Could we not have chosen, or been given, all teal, all white, or all black? 

At least get the "Gold" to look like gold and not like dijon mustard...

Why can't we use this color?

[Image: Classy-Jags-Uni.png]

Could we not have chosen, or been given, all teal, all white, or all black? 

At least get the "Gold" to look like gold and not like dijon mustard...

Why can't we use this color?

[Image: Classy-Jags-Uni.png]

Or at least use a nice teal color… Instead we have this...

[Image: blake-bortles-nfl-tennessee-titans-jacks...aguars.jpg]
If they want to wear the mustards, they should at least wear the teal alternate as well.

Nah that all green and black one up top looks awesome. Looks more like a college uniform (makes me think of Oregon) but I love college uniforms better anyways.

[Image: IDShot_540x540.jpg]

Mods please delete this thread… Double post...

Nike could have done A LOT better in my opinion. Oh well.

I relish them.

I don't care if they trot out on the field in pink tutu's and 6 inch stilettos as long as they get a win.
Quote:I don't care if they trot out on the field in pink tutu's and 6 inch stilettos as long as they get a win.
I used to think this quite prevalently… Until this team sucker punches me in the nad's after a deflating loss… 

Get a decent looking color - perhaps those jerseys might sell better. 
Quote:I relish them.

Ha ha!
Looks like a smeared dirty diaper. Seriously, they could have done better. All teal would have been awesome, gold too. But we got Hot "Mess"turd.

Quote:I used to think this quite prevalently… Until this team sucker punches me in the nad's after a deflating loss…

Get a decent looking color - perhaps those jerseys might sell better.

Win and people will be lining up to buy those tutu's and high heels.
We're 1-0 in the mustard unis, maybe we should wear them more often.
I like them. Would be better if they turned them a little more gold though.
I don't understand it either.. I don't know how you can like that mess unless you enjoy staring  at diarrhea filled baby diapers. I can't even say it looks like Mustard because my mustard is not that color, it literally looks like poop, baby poop smeared all over a jersey and pants. Two things I do not approve of with Shad is his uniform colors/design choice from NIKE and his extreme patience with ineptitude at head coach. 

Yep, also not a fan of them. I believe it was the saints? they have a more real looking Gold in their color rush...why couldnt we have done that? not this yellow stuff? But even then for me gold would be my last color over teal and black(even white over the gold)

Why couldn't they be electric gold/yellow? Why dark?

Quote:Looks like a smeared dirty diaper.
Seriously, they could have done better. All teal would have been awesome, gold too. But we got Hot "Mess"turd.

Apparently, the Titans thought so too...Looks like he thought that passing gas in their general direction was a great comeback.

[Image: gold%20uni%20fart_zpskngl7r87.jpg]

Pages: 1 2