Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a goodnight!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...f=1&nofb=1]
[Image: turkeysrevolt.gif]
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope everyone is enjoying themselves.I went to the gym this morning and got a workout in. Now I'm about to go for a walk before the game starts and then start to do some cooking. I hope everyone is having a nice meal today.
Happy Thanksgiving.. Looking forward to my Thanksgiving night tradition of Rum and Cokes and Wizard of Oz..
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hope you all have an amazing time with your loved ones and the times that make us whole.

Go Jags!  Banana
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you

Cant thank you all enough, been a rough year and an even rougher season. Having you guys to share that misery is awesome. Love this place and all of you. 

Have a great day
Happy thanksgiving to all, hopefully you get to be with your families and if you can’t call!
(11-26-2020, 03:39 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Thanksgiving to all of you

Cant thank you all enough, been a rough year and an even rougher season. Having you guys to share that misery is awesome. Love this place and all of you. 

Have a great day

Back athcha bro.  Regardless of all our differences on who we want to draft and what we want the team to do.  Ultimately we all want that same goal, a championship in Jax
Uggh. I’m never going to eat again. *burp*
Yeah. Much bloated. Many regrets.
I hope everyone had a great day! We spent ours with my in-laws and it was good day indeed. I have much to be thankful for.
Here it is the afternoon of the next day and I’m still not hungry.