Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I know how to make jags winners!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
here we go, first we have FBT buy jags from khan, then we hire Rico as our new GM, Jaguarmvp as head coach, off cord rollar jag,  def cord Kane. special teams Alaska jag.  

Bullseye i did think of you as HC ,but i also rembered you have some health issues so i didn''t want to put that stress on soeone with possbille serioues health issues. 

as far as i know i think everyone else is healthy,just a tad older.
I’ll be The Roar QA coach.
(11-29-2020, 02:02 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I’ll be The Roar QA coach.

accuttcutly i had you in mind to take the place of the jags writter instead of john osher
(11-29-2020, 07:04 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2020, 02:02 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I’ll be The Roar QA coach.

accuttcutly i had you in mind to take the place of the jags writter instead of john osher

I appreciate the consideration, but you know, someone has to keep these girls in line to assure the best...quality.

[Image: jacksonville-jaguars-roar_pg_600.jpg]
(11-29-2020, 08:39 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2020, 07:04 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]accuttcutly i had you in mind to take the place of the jags writter instead of john osher

I appreciate the consideration, but you know, someone has to keep these girls in line to assure the best...quality.

to bad you can't win a nfl champtionship for haveing the best looking cherleaders. Jags would win that hands down.   you know whats funny i make this post today ,and jags acctulty fire someone
(11-29-2020, 09:55 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]here we go, first we have FBT buy jags from khan, then we hire Rico as our new GM, Jaguarmvp as head coach, off cord rollar jag,  def cord Kane. special teams Alaska jag.  

Bullseye i did think of you as HC ,but i also rembered you have some health issues so i didn''t want to put that stress on soeone with possbille serioues health issues. 

as far as i know i think everyone else is healthy,just a tad older.

If I'm in charge of special teams, I'm bringing back the flying wedge formation on kickoff returns.  Win by attrition, baby!
(11-29-2020, 10:24 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2020, 08:39 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I appreciate the consideration, but you know, someone has to keep these girls in line to assure the best...quality.

to bad you can't win a nfl champtionship for haveing the best looking cherleaders. Jags would win that hands down.   you know whats funny i make this post today ,and jags acctulty fire someone

Sorry wolfie, but you need to get out more. The Raiderettes, Flight Crew, DCC, ChargerGirls, the Swashbucklers, the Eagles cheerleaders...man, they all exceed the local quality.
(12-02-2020, 09:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2020, 10:24 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]to bad you can't win a nfl champtionship for haveing the best looking cherleaders. Jags would win that hands down.   you know whats funny i make this post today ,and jags acctulty fire someone

Sorry wolfie, but you need to get out more. The Raiderettes, Flight Crew, DCC, ChargerGirls, the Swashbucklers, the Eagles cheerleaders...man, they all exceed the local quality.
Maybe they still do it, idk.  But NFL.com used to show a cheerleading photo gallery of the previous week.  They got my clicks.  And boy were some of the photographers either pervs or had amazing timing.   Oh, and yeah, JAX cheerleading power ranking is only above the Steelers.
(11-29-2020, 08:39 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2020, 07:04 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]accuttcutly i had you in mind to take the place of the jags writter instead of john osher

Can we trust you to keep plenty of tight ends in the lineup?
(12-02-2020, 06:54 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2020, 08:39 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I appreciate the consideration, but you know, someone has to keep these girls in line to assure the best...quality.

Can we trust you to keep plenty of tight ends in the lineup?

Those are nice. Add a lil motion in the backfield.    Way nicer than a wide receiver. Hold the flags for unnecessary roughness.   Maybe a Li’l holding And definitely encroachment.  When the offense can’t get into the end zone, aim for the middle of the uprights.
(12-02-2020, 07:13 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2020, 06:54 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]Can we trust you to keep plenty of tight ends in the lineup?

Those are nice. Add a lil motion in the backfield.    Way nicer than a wide receiver. Hold the flags for unnecessary roughness.   Maybe a Li’l holding And definitely encroachment.  When the offense can’t get into the end zone, aim for the middle of the uprights.

I'm speechless.
(12-02-2020, 07:13 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2020, 06:54 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]Can we trust you to keep plenty of tight ends in the lineup?

I like to work my way down the entire field of play, alternating between the spread formation and going under center.  It's always fun to score with the shotgun, but real men never settle for a field goal when they're inches from the goal line.  We just dive head first into the end zone.
(12-02-2020, 08:17 PM)I  Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2020, 07:13 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Those are nice. Add a lil motion in the backfield.    Way nicer than a wide receiver. Hold the flags for unnecessary roughness.   Maybe a Li’l holding And definitely encroachment.  When the offense can’t get into the end zone, aim for the middle of the uprights.

I like to work my way down the entire field of play, alternating between the spread formation and going under center.  It's always fun to score with the shotgun, but real men never settle for a field goal when they're inches from the goal line.  We just dive head first into the end zone.

It’s ok to settle for a field goal.  You don’t want to be like Toby and try to run it into the end zone 4 times in a row and fail.  That’s just embarrassing. 4th and inches, ugh.   I find myself running A lot of RPO’s. Although, I suppose it depends on who the offensive coordinator is at the time.  As long as you’re not going offsides or attempting an onside kick, I think all is well. As long as it’s a good game.
Hopefully, we don’t have nightmares of Jerome Boger watching over us in bed throwing a flag for a false start.
(12-02-2020, 08:17 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2020, 07:13 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Those are nice. Add a lil motion in the backfield.    Way nicer than a wide receiver. Hold the flags for unnecessary roughness.   Maybe a Li’l holding And definitely encroachment.  When the offense can’t get into the end zone, aim for the middle of the uprights.

You do when you’re facing a good red-zone defense.  About the best you can do is lower the helmet and try to initiate contact to the head and hope you don’t get flagged. Not the end zone but sure relieves your frustrations.
I'm a bit older now, so a good plan to avoid delay of game is important, especially when my offense starts slow and needs to get in rhythm, but she helped out with an illegal touch, some unneccessary roughness and contact to the helmet. I pounded the rock for most of the second half, but at the 2 minute warning I got flagged for illegal procedure. Went for it on 4th down with an end around from deep in the playbook, but she was in prevent. She ended up in the V formation so I went strong in the trenches and used my clock management skills to sneak in a score. Then she ran out the clock by taking a knee and she got a Gatorade bath. We tied but agreed to overtime.
(12-03-2020, 07:58 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a bit older now, so a good plan to avoid delay of game is important, especially when my offense starts slow and needs to get in rhythm, but she helped out with an illegal touch, some unneccessary roughness and contact to the helmet. I pounded the rock for most of the second half, but at the 2 minute warning I got flagged for illegal procedure. Went for it on 4th down with an end around from deep in the playbook, but she was in prevent. She ended up in the V formation so I went strong in the trenches and used my clock management skills to sneak in a score. Then she ran out the clock by taking a knee and she got a Gatorade bath. We tied but agreed to overtime.

I love overtime games.  Who got to receive first?
This thread:

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...f=1&nofb=1]
(12-03-2020, 08:20 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2020, 07:58 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a bit older now, so a good plan to avoid delay of game is important, especially when my offense starts slow and needs to get in rhythm, but she helped out with an illegal touch, some unneccessary roughness and contact to the helmet. I pounded the rock for most of the second half, but at the 2 minute warning I got flagged for illegal procedure. Went for it on 4th down with an end around from deep in the playbook, but she was in prevent. She ended up in the V formation so I went strong in the trenches and used my clock management skills to sneak in a score. Then she ran out the clock by taking a knee and she got a Gatorade bath. We tied but agreed to overtime.

I love overtime games.  Who got to receive first?

She won the toss and elected to receive, a slow, time eating drive ensued but she didn't get to the end zone and ended up punting. I was amazed at how she blew down the field on special teams! After a strong drive where I pounded her backfield I turned it over deep in her territory and she ended up with the game winning score.
(12-02-2020, 09:09 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully, we don’t have nightmares of Jerome Boger watching over us in bed throwing a flag for a false start.

You have a dark mind.

I love it!
Pages: 1 2