Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: you heard it here first!!!! Jags will beat Ravens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
we all know jags will have a loseing season yes ,but there is another win they will be getting soon. its a game they have no busnuies winning,and should lose all around,but jags always win  at least 1 game like that every season.  

Jags finl record will be 2-14.  Jags beat the ravans in  [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Baltimore for thier 2 in of the season.  Rember you heard it here first when it happens.[/color]
No.
Da bears maybe. Thats the best chance

Maybe beat the colts twice. That would be funny. Last game.of the season.
You heard it here first....the Jags won't win another game and will use pick 2 to select head coach Jim Harbaugh.

I'm pretttttttttty confident that one hasn't been posted yet.
If that was going to happen, i feel like the steelers game is where it would of been
(12-02-2020, 09:28 AM)Hurricane Wrote: [ -> ]If that was going to happen, i feel like the steelers game is where it would of been

Nope steelers have a much stronger defense then ravans, and ravans have lots of weaknesses.
(12-02-2020, 05:02 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2020, 09:28 AM)Hurricane Wrote: [ -> ]If that was going to happen, i feel like the steelers game is where it would of been

Nope steelers have a much stronger defense then ravans, and ravans have lots of weaknesses.

Both defenses are pretty even, maybe a slight advantage to Pitt. Without Lamar the teams actually looked pretty close to even. How Lamar has played this year I'm not sure they would of won even with him there. But Steelers schedule has been fairly easy so far. I'm not sold on them being as good as their record indicates.
Stop it. lol. I really enjoy watching the Jags win(especially against the divas like Yan who hissy-fit left this team high and dry) but at this point just try your best to go 1-15 and hope the Jets upset a team or 2.
you don't play the game to lose. you play to win. if your tryign to lose on purpose then you shouldn't be playing football at all.
(12-05-2020, 08:58 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]you don't play the game to lose. you play to win.  if your ryign to lose on purpose then you shouldn't be playing football at all.

I'm with ya snowwolf, I always root for my team to win and think they should play that way. With that said, there's definitely an upside to losing, at least for this year
I stand by what i said to in this orgnial post. Jags beat the ravans
(12-06-2020, 07:06 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I stand by what i said to in this orgnial post. Jags beat the ravans

Maybe, but the Ravens are a different story altogether.
These last few games were to show the GM candidates that we have skilled players here and there, but we are also committed to giving him the top draft pick
(12-02-2020, 09:25 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]You heard it here first....the Jags won't win another game and will use pick 2 to select head coach Jim Harbaugh.

This has a sudden glimpse of being an actual reality... despite the actual 'pick of Jim Harbaugh' at #2. 

We may get him as part of the hiring process though?
(12-07-2020, 12:07 AM)MJonesD_32 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2020, 09:25 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]You heard it here first....the Jags won't win another game and will use pick 2 to select head coach Jim Harbaugh.

This has a sudden glimpse of being an actual reality... despite the actual 'pick of Jim Harbaugh' at #2. 

@If it happens, I demand a finder's fee@

....which I will then spend completely on all the booze, because hoo boy that's gonna be a long couple of years.
I guess if you start 100 "You heard it here first..." threads, you are going to hit on one eventually.

Keep being you Snow!
(12-07-2020, 10:03 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2020, 12:07 AM)MJonesD_32 Wrote: [ -> ]This has a sudden glimpse of being an actual reality... despite the actual 'pick of Jim Harbaugh' at #2. 

....which I will then spend completely on all the booze, because hoo boy that's gonna be a long couple of years.

Excellent call, but I demand you share.
(12-05-2020, 08:58 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]you don't play the game to lose. you play to win.  if your tryign to lose on purpose then you shouldn't be playing football at all.

Snowwolf, you are 100% correct.
(12-06-2020, 06:32 AM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2020, 08:58 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]you don't play the game to lose. you play to win.  if your ryign to lose on purpose then you shouldn't be playing football at all.

I'm with ya snowwolf, I always root for my team to win and think they should play that way. With that said, there's definitely an upside to losing, at least for this year

I usually start rooting for losses around week 6 (by then we are out of contention) but this year seeing how bad we were I started week 3. I would love the jags to win but when we only win meaningless late season games that screw us in the draft ya I start rooting to lose. Just being realistic with this team. Been a fan since 95 hoping to see a good team again at some point!
(12-07-2020, 10:03 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2020, 12:07 AM)MJonesD_32 Wrote: [ -> ]This has a sudden glimpse of being an actual reality... despite the actual 'pick of Jim Harbaugh' at #2. 

Welp. No booze for me, I reckon.

I saw yesterday that Big Blue is doubling down and giving Jimmy an extension. ah well, can't hit a homer if you don't swing for the fences sometimes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4