Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I think the Jags are in trouble in one area vs the Ravens..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Our secondary is banged up Amukamara Cyprien House all hurt.. Not even including Aaron Colvin still suspended.. We better start putting up some serious points.. cuz if we don't were gonna get blown out again.. We must find a way to get Jack more involved this game..

Our team vs their team has me worried

Put Jack cornerback
LOL would that even work just wonderin..

Quote:LOL would that even work just wonderin..

He did some in College as I recall.. Why not... We had Poz covering 4.4 WRs... what's the worst that can happen?
Guess we're not concerned with our two best OL being out
The thing is Gus is being childish on the Myles Jack stuation just play the frickin guy.. Now would be the time to unleash his wrath among these putrid WR..

Im fine with Jarrod Wilson playing SS, what is really to change? Cyp is always in the right position and misses tackles constantly. He racks up combined tackles by the end of the game because he does bring a lot of energy and plays hard. That's no joke either, in my opinion he plays as hard as anyone on the field, he just happens to suck. Hopefully one of either House or Prince plays, but if not i'm not too worried. THIS is the week the defensive line shows up. Best way to mask secondary deficiencies? Pressure. I keep saying it, the Ravens center Zuttah is atrocious and they have rookies at LG and LT. Ramsey will be asked to do a lot this week if both House and Prince are out. I could see them rolling a lot of coverage on Gratzy's side to help over there, leaving Ramsey all alone. Steve Smith Sr. might have a couple route running tricks up his sleeve though. Will be fun to watch, but I am praying Ramsey wins this battle. 

Quote:Guess we're not concerned with our two best OL being out

The Pats had 2 rookies ready to play like champs tonight
I'm concerned about our Oline. Beachum will be missed.
If by one area you mean those huge gigantic scoreboards, then yeah, I could see that, especially after what happened at the end of last years game in Baltimore.

I was gonna' say coaching. But yeah, probably that too. 

The Ravens are a far better team in almost every regard
The Purple and Black have a good defense and a Super Bowl winning QB. There's reason to have worries about this game. If Bortles to Robinson doesn't get going quick out the gate and Yeldon is side stepping DT's in his own backfield, it could be a really long 60 minutes for the Teal and Black.

Quote:The Pats had 2 rookies ready to play like champs tonight

They also have The Hoodie
1 area? Most of our oline is hurt
They got a guy they call T-Sizzle..

..We got a guy we call... Poz
I don't even know if I have the heart to watch this one. I haven't missed a game in 10+ years, but there are so many better ways to spend Sunday than watch the bobblehead Gus show.
Quote:They got a guy they call T-Sizzle..

..We got a guy we call... Poz

Poz Island can shut down the left side of the field but that leaves the right side exposed.
It's not the team I'm worried about. These guys are professionals. The coach on the other hand... ehhhhh...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5