Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tacks' First Round Pick Isaiah Wilson Suspended
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some young people can't handle money/success. Hopefully he figures it out, because the incidents sound like a developing substance abuse problem (alcohol).. like Blackmon, and as someone who's been there before, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Titans are doing the right thing best to try to handle it now.
(12-09-2020, 03:00 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]Some young people can't handle money/success.  Hopefully he figures it out, because the incidents sound like a developing substance abuse problem (alcohol).. like Blackmon, and as someone who's been there before, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Titans are doing the right thing best to try to handle it now.

I know plenty of good people have been destroyed by substance dependence issues.

If that is what Mr. Wilson is facing, I hope he beats it.

I hope you continue to beat those demons, for you and your loved ones.
(12-09-2020, 11:11 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2020, 03:00 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]Some young people can't handle money/success.  Hopefully he figures it out, because the incidents sound like a developing substance abuse problem (alcohol).. like Blackmon, and as someone who's been there before, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Titans are doing the right thing best to try to handle it now.

I know plenty of good people have been destroyed by substance dependence issues.

If that is what Mr. Wilson is facing, I hope he beats it.

I hope you continue to beat those demons, for you and your loved ones.

One day at a time!  Cool