Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jameis Winston Jags 2021 QB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I mean why not, right?
He's got crab legs.
He couldn't beat out the gimmick guy for the backup spot in New Orleans, so sure, let’s get him.
Because hed throws 30 Ints in a year
Yeah, for his sake, probably best just to let the Patriots sign him.
Putting that weirdo in Jax is a recipe for disaster
Hey I know, why don't we blow it for 10 more years
Sounds like its winston vs wentz now haha
No thanks
Wow, we need the number one pick badly, anything less and this board will be going crazy for anything resembling a QB
No. Just no!
(12-11-2020, 01:47 AM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like its winston vs wentz now haha
No thanks

If we could get Stafford for a reasonable price I would be ok with that.
(12-10-2020, 11:34 PM)14and3 Wrote: [ -> ]I mean why not, right?

Or maybe Mary?  He was a stud...right?
Winston can't even beat out a RB to play QB for the Saints. Why would we want him here?
(12-11-2020, 08:45 AM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]

Or maybe Mary?  He was a stud...right?

Yeah that was going to be my next thread. Mary will probably get cut by Raiders next year so seems like a really solid option here.
What with all the tack trolls all over the board recently? They get worked by the Browns and gotta come troll the Jag board to try and make them feel better about life? One and done in the playoffs this year kiddos. King Henry or not...
We just need to draft our guy and keep Minshew. That will give us a ton of cap to allocate elsewhere. We can win quickly with the type of draft picks and free agents we could acquire (with the right GM). There is no reason to bring in a vet QB.
I wish we could get Alex Smith. He would be the perfect bridge QB to compete and for our rookie to learn from
(12-11-2020, 10:32 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]I wish we could get Alex Smith.  He would be the perfect bridge QB to compete and for our rookie to learn from

Yeah, gotta think Washington is gonna keep him for the same reason
(12-11-2020, 06:41 AM)CanDoBetter Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2020, 01:47 AM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like its winston vs wentz now haha
No thanks

If we could get Stafford for a reasonable price I would be ok with that.

Stafford is a master at getting paid for mediocrity. He will nudge the Jags to 6-10 to 9-7 seasons with no playoff appearances. He's had some decent weapons in Detroit over the years, but he's not one who can put the team on his shoulders and will them to victory. Hard pass.

Might as well bring in Tebow if we got to this point.  Or better yet, bring back Brunell.
Pages: 1 2 3