Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Josh Allen...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm starting to think Josh Allen might not have been the player we thought he was going to be... I gave him a pass early on as a rookie and then after losing Campbell/Ngakoue - but I expect a playmaking DE to make a play once in a while even if he's keyed in by the offense.

I hope he hasn't regressed or hit his ceiling because this isn't looking good for him - even with a defense devoid of talent. I hope he overcomes this rough stint soon because we will have to address the defensive line regardless.
(12-20-2020, 03:38 PM)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]I'm starting to think Josh Allen might not have been the player we thought he was going to be... I gave him a pass early on as a rookie and then after losing Campbell/Ngakoue - but I expect a playmaking DE to make a play once in a while even if he's keyed in by the offense.

I hope he hasn't regressed or hit his ceiling because this isn't looking good for him - even with a defense devoid of talent. I hope he overcomes this rough stint soon because we will have to address the defensive line regardless.

What are you talking about? He hasn't played in several weeks...
(12-20-2020, 03:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2020, 03:38 PM)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]I'm starting to think Josh Allen might not have been the player we thought he was going to be... I gave him a pass early on as a rookie and then after losing Campbell/Ngakoue - but I expect a playmaking DE to make a play once in a while even if he's keyed in by the offense.

I know that, but he's been nullified so far today - and that trend was present before he was out.

He needs help on the line but I expect a "gamechanger" DE to make a significant play or two - because that was what he was billed as when drafted.
(12-20-2020, 03:43 PM)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2020, 03:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]What are you talking about? He hasn't played in several weeks...

I know that, but he's been nullified so far today - and that trend was present before he was out.

He needs help on the line but I expect a "gamechanger" DE to make a significant play or two - because that was what he was billed as when drafted.

He's playing today? He's still on IR as far as I know.
(12-20-2020, 03:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2020, 03:43 PM)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]I know that, but he's been nullified so far today - and that trend was present before he was out.

Same here
(12-20-2020, 03:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2020, 03:43 PM)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]I know that, but he's been nullified so far today - and that trend was present before he was out.

You know what, I think you're right - I thought I saw him out there but it might be the alcohol hitting me nicely. I saw the injury report pregame and his name wasn't on there.

I hope he gets healthy because we need him to be that player that we drafted him for. This season has been rough for all of us - fans included lol.
(12-20-2020, 04:23 PM)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2020, 03:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]He's playing today? He's still on IR as far as I know.

You know what, I think you're right - I thought I saw him out there but it might be the alcohol hitting me nicely. I saw the injury report pregame and his name wasn't on there.

I hope he gets healthy because we need him to be that player that we drafted him for. This season has been rough for all of us - fans included lol.

Gotcha, IR guys aren't listed on the weekly report.
Well this thread was weird.
(12-20-2020, 04:54 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]Well this thread was weird.

Glad you could contribute to it.

[Image: 200.gif]
Even if he wasn't out there today, when he has been out there he's been as useless as the rest of our Defense. no need to be a homer and defend it for no reason. That's how we get stuck with Minshew at QB.
(12-20-2020, 06:30 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Even if he wasn't out there today, when he has been out there he's been as useless as the rest of our Defense. no need to be a homer and defend it for no reason. That's how we get stuck with Minshew at QB.

Yeah, man. Freaking Glennon was terrible out there today, I don't know why he isn't playing better.
Hahaha guy was invisible today!
Just talking to my son and I thought he was hurt? He's definitely the invisible man
(12-20-2020, 03:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]

Yep.. Dude is on IR give it a rest.
(12-20-2020, 04:23 PM)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2020, 03:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]He's playing today? He's still on IR as far as I know.

THis is the teal kool aid I wanna be drankin, sounds like it's strong enough to burn the hairs off your chest

sorry you were subjected to the game, enigma, seems like the TLH affiliate has been making decisions to spare us some pain the past few weeks.