Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Black Coaches Fail Because of Democrats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm going to copy a large portion of this Whitlock article because he finally publishes what I've been saying for years, that American Black Culture has been decimated because government interference (led by Democratic politicians) destroyed the black nuclear family and rendered black father irrelevant. And now we pay the price for it in the form of the victimology movement led by BLM and other bull [BLEEP] SJW nonsense.

https://www.outkick.com/whitlock-black-m...l-coaches/

FTA:

"Stanford isn’t a football factory. It caters to rosters filled primarily with legitimate student-athletes from stable family backgrounds. Stanford football is Duke basketball. The racial makeup of the Stanford football team is a bit different from the typical football factory.

By my rough count and estimate, Stanford’s roster is 52% white, 46% black and 2% other. 

It’s easier for black coaches to lead teams filled with kids from nuclear families. Black kids from broken homes and/or with broken-father relationships struggle to submit to the leadership of black head coaches. They respond better when the ultimate authority is white or female.

I know that sounds crazy to some of you. I know that, as a member of the media, I’m supposed to just write that white racism is the explanation for every black problem.

But the reality is that insecurity and self-hatred are bigger problems for black male athletes. You can see it in their attraction to the Black Lives Matter movement. BLM is a cry for white love and a white solution to black problems. BLM is a plea for a white daddy to save black culture.

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]For the last 60 years, black culture has been ruled by the matriarchy, and a lack of respect and belief in black men. Kids raised by single mothers and single grandmothers have little regard for black male authority figures. Their irresponsible fathers and bitter mothers give birth to a cynicism that, if left untreated, quietly haunts the child throughout adulthood. 

The culture of female dominance, leadership and worship is now the default culture of black millennials. With 75 percent of black kids born into single-parent homes, baby-mama culture — and the cynicism that goes along with it — have been imposed upon black kids from two-parent homes. In order to fit in, in order to meet “Black Twitter’s” standard of blackness, Carlton from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air must conform to the culture of the matriarchy. "[/font]
So we need more female coaches then?
I'd say that prolonged socioeconomic class suppression, privatization of prisons, and uneven/imbalanced penalties under the law play a large role in the disruption of their families.

At the end of the day, it's not really a left vs right issue per say - it's more of a top vs bottom issue.
(12-20-2020, 04:53 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]So we need more female coaches then?

Sure, that's the fix.

(12-20-2020, 04:57 PM)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say that prolonged socioeconomic class suppression, privatization of prisons, and uneven/imbalanced penalties under the law play a large role in the disruption of their families.

At the end of the day, it's not really a left vs right issue per say - it's more of a top vs bottom issue.

Nope, none of those things impact the bastardy rate.
(12-20-2020, 04:57 PM)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say that prolonged socioeconomic class suppression, privatization of prisons, and uneven/imbalanced penalties under the law play a large role in the disruption of their families.

Lie.  This was a social experiment run in the 60s.  Do your research.
We can agree to disagree in a civil manner if that's the case - because that's the perspective I'm coming from and we're free to form our own opinions from hopefully truthful and accurate resources.
(12-20-2020, 08:01 PM)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]We can agree to disagree in a civil manner if that's the case - because that's the perspective I'm coming from and we're free to form our own opinions from hopefully truthful and accurate resources.

So you really think those factors you mentioned are worse since 1970 than they were in the 100 years prior? Because in 1965 the single mother birthrate for blacks was 24 percent and in 1990 it was 64% and today it's over 70%. No, something else happened with the advent of The Great Society that was catastrophic for black families in a way that had never happened before since they were freed.
(12-20-2020, 08:29 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2020, 08:01 PM)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]We can agree to disagree in a civil manner if that's the case - because that's the perspective I'm coming from and we're free to form our own opinions from hopefully truthful and accurate resources.

So you really think those factors you mentioned are worse since 1970 than they were in the 100 years prior? Because in 1965 the single mother birthrate for blacks was 24 percent and in 1990 it was 64% and today it's over 70%. No, something else happened with the advent of The Great Society that was catastrophic for black families in a way that had never happened before since they were freed.

Have you got statistics for other races broken down by socioeconomic status? 

Also you can be a traditional family mix without being married.
(12-20-2020, 08:40 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2020, 08:29 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]So you really think those factors you mentioned are worse since 1970 than they were in the 100 years prior? Because in 1965 the single mother birthrate for blacks was 24 percent and in 1990 it was 64% and today it's over 70%. No, something else happened with the advent of The Great Society that was catastrophic for black families in a way that had never happened before since they were freed.

It's not anywhere near that, but it is on it's way there for other races. It has become an economic byproduct but it didn't start that way. Once things were given away for free if the father wasn't around, fathers were forced out.

Majority of issues can only be fixed by the communities. Yes there are some economic issues that could be improved with targeted funds, but until the communities fix it themselves no amount of money will resolve the issues.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(12-20-2020, 08:40 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2020, 08:29 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]So you really think those factors you mentioned are worse since 1970 than they were in the 100 years prior? Because in 1965 the single mother birthrate for blacks was 24 percent and in 1990 it was 64% and today it's over 70%. No, something else happened with the advent of The Great Society that was catastrophic for black families in a way that had never happened before since they were freed.

All races and SE statuses are trending up, but none as near totally as the black community. And no, nuclear family structure includes marriage and the divorce rate is soaring as well. You can call unmarried couples family but they simply aren't the traditional nuclear family, they are unstable relationships that contribute to the decline of our society.
Well it's hard to tell if you only give stats for one group and not for others? So obviously it's a growing problem for all racial groups if all trending up.

Had no idea you were so conservative. Maybe those who prioritise a house purchase over a lavish wedding are the smart ones and their kids benefit.
(12-21-2020, 01:38 AM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Well it's hard to tell if you only give stats for one group and not for others? So obviously it's a growing problem for all racial groups if all trending up.

Had no idea you were so conservative. Maybe those who prioritise a house purchase over a lavish wedding are the smart ones and their kids benefit.

I am a firm believer in the criticality of the nuclear family to our success as a culture. What's happened to the American Black Family is itself a holocaust as both bastardy and abortion have been foistered on them by good intentioned fools and self interested politicians.
(12-21-2020, 08:43 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2020, 01:38 AM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Well it's hard to tell if you only give stats for one group and not for others? So obviously it's a growing problem for all racial groups if all trending up.

I am a firm believer in the criticality of the nuclear family to our success as a culture. What's happened to the American Black Family is itself a holocaust as both bastardy and abortion have been foistered on them by good intentioned fools and self interested politicians.

Yep that is the biggest issue that can be quickly solved within 1 generation. Fix the nuclear family and you have a family who can be self sufficient or only needing minimal assistance, focus more on education, have 2 parents to watch the kids and keep them out of trouble.

Then the rest of the issues will naturally solve themselves as the economic standing improves.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
(12-21-2020, 03:01 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2020, 08:43 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I am a firm believer in the criticality of the nuclear family to our success as a culture. What's happened to the American Black Family is itself a holocaust as both bastardy and abortion have been foistered on them by good intentioned fools and self interested politicians.

Yep that is the biggest issue that can be quickly solved within 1 generation. Fix the nuclear family and you have a family who can be self sufficient or only needing minimal assistance, focus more on education, have 2 parents to watch the kids and keep them out of trouble.

Then the rest of the issues will naturally solve themselves as the economic standing improves.

I agree that the maintenance of a two parent household is hugely beneficial to the development of the children.  Unfortunately, I don't believe reestablishing that sense of family value will be easily done.
(12-21-2020, 08:20 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2020, 03:01 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Yep that is the biggest issue that can be quickly solved within 1 generation. Fix the nuclear family and you have a family who can be self sufficient or only needing minimal assistance, focus more on education, have 2 parents to watch the kids and keep them out of trouble.

I agree that the maintenance of a two parent household is hugely beneficial to the development of the children.  Unfortunately, I don't believe reestablishing that sense of family value will be easily done.

Child support payments are already a huge disincentive for any man thinking about leaving his kids.
About half the states in the Union require you to certify that you're up-to-date with your child support payments before they will let you renew your engineering license.
Pennsylvania and Puerto Rico require you to get a certificate from your home state saying you not only have no criminal record, but you also don't owe child support.

The state has already employed all of its conceivable carrots and sticks towards men.

To my knowledge, and I could be wrong because I'm not a woman, and I haven't been through a divorce, but the state does not punish women or make them pay for divorce in any way.  Maybe they should.
Another perspective you have to take into account how many of these black women trap a man by getting pregnant. They think if they have a baby together with their boyfriend or lust buddy he'll stick around. This is so untrue and has been for years decades yet it still keeps happening. Soon you have a woman who has several children with different fathers or a guy with several kids by different mothers. 

As a woman it used to grind my gears to no end to hear women talk about it as if it was a badge of honor. This goes all the way back to high school. White women do it too, just not at the rate black women do. Having a kid for any reason is not a good idea in my mind, but to have one to keep a man? Kill me now. 

This behavior is normalized, especially in low income households both black and white, and most likely others, and causes all kinds of problems.
(12-21-2020, 09:10 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2020, 08:20 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]I agree that the maintenance of a two parent household is hugely beneficial to the development of the children.  Unfortunately, I don't believe reestablishing that sense of family value will be easily done.

Child support payments are already a huge disincentive for any man thinking about leaving his kids.
About half the states in the Union require you to certify that you're up-to-date with your child support payments before they will let you renew your engineering license.
Pennsylvania and Puerto Rico require you to get a certificate from your home state saying you not only have no criminal record, but you also don't owe child support.

The state has already employed all of its conceivable carrots and sticks towards men.

To my knowledge, and I could be wrong because I'm not a woman, and I haven't been through a divorce, but the state does not punish women or make them pay for divorce in any way.  Maybe they should.

That made me chuckle.
(12-22-2020, 07:23 AM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2020, 09:10 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Child support payments are already a huge disincentive for any man thinking about leaving his kids.

That made me chuckle.

I'm sure the same applies to most other kinds of licenses.
I'm sure the same applies to most other kinds of chuckles.
An interesting discussion about so called "white flight" from the city of Chicago and how the left blames racism while the truth is much more complex.

https://www.city-journal.org/truth-about...rom-cities

One think I was curious about was the perception of "inner city, low income blacks" who are now causing "black flight" in neighborhoods like those discussed in the article. It seems that middle class blacks have no more use for those people than middle class whites did, it's just taken longer for them to act on it. But they are abandoning the urban jungle in droves now too. 

"The dangers that, 50 years ago, caused the Robinsons’ white neighbors to move away are now causing black families to abandon South Shore. “If I was holding on to Chicago and something happened to one of our babies,” Mrs. Parks said, “it would crush me.” Rotella records that the net decline in South Shore’s black population between 2000 and 2014 was 12,790. (Its total population in 2015 was 51,451.) As of 2017, the Parks family was preparing to move into a new house in northern Indiana. There was nothing anomalous about their decision. Last year, the Chicago Sun-Times reported that “[t]he city’s black population has fallen from a peak of 1.2 million in 1980 to fewer than 800,000 now and is predicted to drop to 665,000 by 2030."

The simple fact is that America's Democrat-run cities are going to be populated with nothing but the absolute dregs of society within the next 50 years unless revitalization occurs through a hard line on crime to reestablish the social fabric of our communities. Sadly those fools are barreling head-long the other direction as hard as they can and blaming Whitey for it all the while.
Pages: 1 2