Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Allen Robinson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it ironic that right before his depature he was complaining about fans booing him and the team, but theres a solid chance that if he was to make plays against us in a bears uniform this week with a limited attendance, he might just get cheered? Go Bears! LOL
Ha
(12-23-2020, 09:09 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Is it ironic that right before his depature he was complaining about fans booing him and the team, but theres a solid chance that if he was to make plays against us in a bears uniform this week with a limited attendance, he might just get cheered? Go Bears! LOL

It's my understanding that part of his motivation for leaving Jacksonville is that he wanted a better QB throwing him the ball.  If he plays well to show us up for not re-signing him, he could help get us a QB better than anyone else from whom he ever caught a pass, on either team.
I wish we could have kept Robinson. He’s putting up good numbers.

He made losing Justin Blackmon a lot easier.
Isn't Robinson a free agent this off-season?

Think we should sign him.
(12-23-2020, 09:18 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2020, 09:09 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Is it ironic that right before his depature he was complaining about fans booing him and the team, but theres a solid chance that if he was to make plays against us in a bears uniform this week with a limited attendance, he might just get cheered? Go Bears! LOL

It's my understanding that part of his motivation for leaving Jacksonville is that he wanted a better QB throwing him the ball.  If he plays well to show us up for not re-signing him, he could help get us a QB better than anyone else from whom he ever caught a pass, on either team.

Ha, even more irony!

(12-26-2020, 08:33 PM)airjoeo Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't Robinson a free agent this off-season?

Does seem like we have good luck with players named Robinson. Well.. aside from Cam sometimes lol.

(12-24-2020, 06:42 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I wish we could have kept Robinson. He’s putting up good numbers.

Jokes aside, AR-15 was so much better than Blackmon, and if we're being honest with ourself looking back on when he actually did play. He was going to be a bust likely even if he did stay. He's like the WR version of Fournette. Had the tools but just didn't know how to use them.
(12-27-2020, 11:09 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2020, 09:18 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]It's my understanding that part of his motivation for leaving Jacksonville is that he wanted a better QB throwing him the ball.  If he plays well to show us up for not re-signing him, he could help get us a QB better than anyone else from whom he ever caught a pass, on either team.

Ha, even more irony!

(12-26-2020, 08:33 PM)airjoeo Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't Robinson a free agent this off-season?

Does seem like we have good luck with players named Robinson. Well.. aside from Cam sometimes lol.

(12-24-2020, 06:42 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I wish we could have kept Robinson. He’s putting up good numbers.

Jokes aside, AR-15 was so much better than Blackmon, and if we're being honest with ourself looking back on when he actually did play. He was going to be a bust likely even if he did stay. He's like the WR version of Fournette. Had the tools but just didn't know how to use them.

Of course AR ended up better than JB, but I think AR and a mentally stable JB are the same guy on the field and would have had very similar careers.