Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week 16 Bears vs Jags talk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Let's go Bears!

Hers the Bears message board on the Jags game

"Wk 16 // BEARS (7-7) @ Jaguars (1-13) - BearsFansOnline.com" https://www.bearsfansonline.com/forum/vi...=2&t=14806
Lot of concern over Mitch. I hear he hasnt been playing well. The saving grace is their DL should overwhelm us, but I believe they have weak DBs.

A couple sites actually picked us to win. I am a little worried about this one TBH. This has the feel of a PIT/CIN, NYJ/LA game.
(12-23-2020, 10:40 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Lot of concern over Mitch. I hear he hasnt been playing well. The saving grace is their DL should overwhelm us, but I believe they have weak DBs.

A couple sites actually picked us to win. I am a little worried about this one TBH. This has the feel of a PIT/CIN, NYJ/LA game.

Gonna be alright. Minshew gonna do his thing:  If first read isn't there there he will run or throw parachute passes resulting in ints.
Let’s go Bears!!

In all seriousness, the bears defense is no joke and should be difficult to score against. I don’t see Mitch doing great but he’s playing efficient lately

Bears 24, Jags 7
Without Hamilton and Allen i think Montgomery has a big game. ARob has a big game as well with no Henderson
Just lose, baby!
Didnt James Robinson tweak his ankle against the Ravens? No sense in playing him. Should table him for the rest of the year. No reason to send our best offensive player out there to injure himself more severely in a couple of meaningless games.
please rest Robinson, Chark, and give Luton another shot.
(12-23-2020, 10:40 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Lot of concern over Mitch. I hear he hasnt been playing well. The saving grace is their DL should overwhelm us, but I believe they have weak DBs.

I haven't watched a lot of them, but I don't think that's true. I know they've been averaging over 30 pts a game since their bye and reinstalling Trubisky as QB. I've also seen a lot of talk on twitter about how he is convincing people that he deserves some kind of mid tier extension.
Sit James Robinson. Put Glennon in this week. Bears defense/secondary should feast on our porous O-Line. I don't see a blow out like the Ravens game, but they should win COMFORTABLY. Be IRONIC if former Jags Allen Robinson and Tashaun Gipson do some damage against us
Just go to each receiver including the running backs and ask 1 question. Who would you like throwing you the ball next year? Minschew or Trevor? Then nod and say "you know what to do then"
David Montgomery will get 30+ carries for the 2nd week in a row, as long as the Bears D comes to play Jags should still be in the drivers seat for the top pick
I do not care what anyone tells me the next two games I will be on the edge of my seat all game. It is an odd feeling as for the first time I will be wanting them to lose and pulling for the refs to try to stop any drive like they have in the past. (4th quarter of the AFC championship game comes to mind) I was not concerned whether we picked 2, 3 or 4 , but now that we can actually pick first things have changed. I am hoping O-line matters gets the start...or maybe Neptunebeach bum....Wink
Jags should start Taven Bryan and Bears should just run the ball down our throats.
(12-24-2020, 02:04 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Jags should start Taven Bryan and Bears should just run the ball down our throats.

Start Bryan and Chaisson, a few of Daves 1st round picks the last couple years and we should be good
No matter what, I hope the Jags get a win this Sunday.
We are paying Foles $18.5m this year.

I expect W's for that kind of money. Go Bears!
(12-24-2020, 05:40 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]No matter what, I hope the Jags get a win this Sunday.

That would be ideal.
(12-24-2020, 05:40 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]No matter what, I hope the Jags get a win this Sunday.

Agreed, I hope they get a win too as all true fans, which would be a loss.  A loss Sunday is a win
So they have DB issues on the Bears? We will feature the run for sure
Pages: 1 2 3