Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars' Doug Marrone to hold quarterback competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Jaguars' Doug Marrone to hold quarterback competition for Week 16; provides an injury update on James Robinson

With visions of Trevor Lawrence dancing in their heads, Jaguars fans are now left to ponder who will under center for their team when Jacksonville hosts the Bears on Sunday.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jagua...s2OgSG9dV4
Marrone is such a clown. This is the epitome of the results he produces.
Fingers crossed he starts Taven Bryan at QB. I'd give him a shot, anyway.
Shenault wildcat formation all day.
(12-23-2020, 02:00 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Marrone is such a clown. This is the epitome of the results he produces.

That gives the team cover in case the team wants to put the worst team out there.

At this point, no competition between three guys who are benchwarmers at best in the NFL is going to be enough to salvage the season or save his job...unless he was given instruction not to blow this pick.
(12-23-2020, 02:09 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Shenault wildcat formation all day.

No. That might actually work. Put in Luton.
Can we re-sign Cody Kessler for the last 2 games?
Holding a QB competition with only 2 games left in a meaningless season with guys that won't be the starter in the long run?

[Image: giphy.gif]
I wonder what Todd Bauman is up to nowadays...worth a call.
(12-23-2020, 01:59 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Jaguars' Doug Marrone to hold quarterback competition for Week 16; provides an injury update on James Robinson

With visions of Trevor Lawrence dancing in their heads, Jaguars fans are now left to ponder who will under center for their team when Jacksonville hosts the Bears on Sunday.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jagua...s2OgSG9dV4

Kinda cheesed that Doug is limiting his options. I'd like to see if Rosas can take on a third position, it would cut down on transition time when the punt team takes the field.
As long as the competition is to determine the best draft position boosting QB, I’m good.
wow he took my advice! Glad to see he is serious about closing this out.
And to clarify, by closing it out, I mean making sure we lose
Can we all compete too? When is it?
He should’ve done a coaching competition week 2
Hes only had them in camp since July and switched QB 4 times already this season but sure Doug, this is the way forward.

Guy would be lucky to get a job at Subway after this
(12-23-2020, 06:02 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]Can we all compete too?  When is it?

Hey, I'm good for at least 4 interceptions. Can I play? I also run a crisp 6.2/40.

I guarantee I won't complete a pass. And I'll absolutely be trying.
(12-23-2020, 03:51 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what Todd Bauman is up to nowadays...worth a call.

Hes on his new tractor Smile
(12-23-2020, 07:07 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey, I'm good for at least 4 interceptions. Can I play? I also run a crisp 6.2/40.

I'm good for 8 fumbles.  Could use a job at the moment too.
Pages: 1 2 3