Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The stank is real
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Per Yahoo....they are betting on Jax to beat the Bears this weekend. Because of course.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nfl-week-16-o...30364.html
Media don't want Trevor going to Jax.
Lmao. This guy can’t get himself to bet on Tribisky. Yet he’s gonna “bet” on the Jags? That being said, he may be right. Would be a total Jaguar move.
I hate to say it but I have the Jaguars picked too........ I just have a gut feeling about this game
(12-23-2020, 06:40 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Lmao.  This guy can’t get himself to bet on Tribisky.  Yet he’s gonna “bet” on the Jags?   That being said, he may be right.  Would be a total Jaguar move.

[Image: giphy.gif]
He’s not saying the Jags will win. He’s saying they will cover the 7-5 spread which they just might do.
(12-23-2020, 07:19 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]He’s not saying the Jags will win. He’s saying they will cover the 7-5 spread which they just might do.

Exactly. It has nothing to do with "No Trevor to Jax!!" 

The bears aren't good, I can definitely see the Jaguars covering the spread. I don't care the score, as long as Bears have more points than the Jaguars this week.
(12-23-2020, 07:42 PM)High Octane Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2020, 07:19 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]He’s not saying the Jags will win. He’s saying they will cover the 7-5 spread which they just might do.

Exactly. It has nothing to do with "No Trevor to Jax!!" 

The bears aren't good, I can definitely see the Jaguars covering the spread. I don't care the score, as long as Bears have more points than the Jaguars this week.
In today’s media climate, it doesn’t matter one bit about being in a big market and I’m not sure why some analysts and people are harping on it.

Lebron became a global icon FROM CLEVELAND! Mahomes Rodgers Wilson Harden Curry (Oakland) Brady.... the list is massive of stars from not so big markets.

And I can’t turn on my TV without seeing Darnold or Daniel Jones..... wait... NM.... they’re from a big market and they get nothing.

Cool. I never bet, so I'm not really familiar with point spreads. The closest I get to gambling is playing fantasy football.
Ill be nervous if it's even close to the 7.5 spread. Probably will be.
;If I were a betting man I'd take Jags and the points. But hoipefully - HOPEFULLY - The Bears will come out om top.
That ESPN match up predictor gives Jags a 30.3% chance to win. That is entirely too high for my liking.

17% chance against Colts.
A few weeks back (early) i posted on here that the bears were the next win, but i think the way the defense has played the last couple weeks, its a good bet we are going to get smoked again.  We could reallly use that first pick anyhow
(12-23-2020, 05:45 PM)NCJag Wrote: [ -> ]Per Yahoo....they are betting on Jax to beat the Bears this weekend. Because of course.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nfl-week-16-o...30364.html

Lol their overall pick record is 100-111-8.  Now thats stank.
Is Khalil Mack playing? Could be a record setting day.
Khan better be telling Marrone to throw this game. Marrone can say whatever he wants in public but behind the scene I hope it's a different story.
(12-24-2020, 02:01 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Khan better be telling Marrone to throw this game.  Marrone can say whatever he wants in public but behind the scene I hope it's a different story.

I would say there is a good chance Khan has told Doug if he finds a way to lose these last 2 that he will get a nice under the table bonus right before he is let go.
The great thing we have going for us is that Wash is our defensive coordinator. He'll single handedly justify the selection of Trubisky over Mahomes come Sunday
(12-24-2020, 03:20 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2020, 02:01 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Khan better be telling Marrone to throw this game.  Marrone can say whatever he wants in public but behind the scene I hope it's a different story.

I would say there is a good chance Khan has told Doug if he finds a way to lose these last 2 that he will get a nice under the table bonus right before he is let go.

I suspect that Shad isn't as engaged as you think he is. I wouldn't be stunned if he was unaware of the draft implications to the next two games.
(12-24-2020, 07:30 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2020, 03:20 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]I would say there is a good chance Khan has told Doug if he finds a way to lose these last 2 that he will get a nice under the table bonus right before he is let go.

I suspect that Shad isn't as engaged as you think he is. I wouldn't be stunned if he was unaware of the draft implications to the next two games.
I would agree except as bad as it has been his son must have told him that drafting Trevor, a new GM/HC, rebuilding the team will sell a lot of tickets, get Lot J and possibly the new stadium.  Provide quite the revenue increase for this business.
Pages: 1 2