Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Some Good News vs Bears
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Glennon gets the start and Robinson has been ruled out. Glennon should be a sitting duck and the backfield looks suspect.
More good news is Arizona about to lose so CHI controls their own fate. Tomorrow will be a bloodbath at Alltel stadium.
Couldn't be setting up better for us.. AROB sounds like a go. Mack?
(12-26-2020, 08:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]More good news is Arizona about to lose so CHI controls their own fate. Tomorrow will be a bloodbath at Alltel stadium.

Let's hope so.
(12-26-2020, 08:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]More good news is Arizona about to lose so CHI controls their own fate. Tomorrow will be a bloodbath at Alltel stadium.

I don't know how tomorrow's game will go against the Jags, but yeah if Chicago wins the last two games, they could definitely make the playoffs. They have a good shot now. The Bears, Rams and Cardinals are fighting for the last two NFC playoff spots. (With the Seahawks, Packers, Saints Bucs and whoever wins the NFC east taking the first five spots.)  If the Bears win their last two games, and the Cardinals lose next week to the Rams the Bears are in.
(12-26-2020, 08:32 PM)mal234 Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't know how tomorrow's game will go against the Jags, but yeah if Chicago wins the last two games, they could definitely make the playoffs. They have a good shot now. The Bears, Rams and Cardinals are fighting for the last two NFC playoff spots. (With the Seahawks, Packers, Saints Bucs and whoever wins the NFC east taking the first five spots.)  If the Bears win their last two games, and the Cardinals lose next week to the Rams the Bears are in.

Since the Cards lost to the 9ers, it opens the door for the Bears to jump in ahead of the Cardinals for the final playoff spot in the NFC.

The Bears have all the motivation in the world to beat us.
(12-26-2020, 08:35 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2020, 08:32 PM)mal234 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how tomorrow's game will go against the Jags, but yeah if Chicago wins the last two games, they could definitely make the playoffs. They have a good shot now. The Bears, Rams and Cardinals are fighting for the last two NFC playoff spots. (With the Seahawks, Packers, Saints Bucs and whoever wins the NFC east taking the first five spots.)  If the Bears win their last two games, and the Cardinals lose next week to the Rams the Bears are in.

Since the Cards lost to the 9ers, it opens the door for the Bears to jump in ahead of the Cardinals for the final playoff spot in the NFC.

Yeah the Cardinals missed an opportunity tonight. It will be interesting to see how things shake out for the final two NFC spots. I could see the Cardinals losing week to the Rams, who are also vying for one of the last spots. I could see the Bears beating the Jags. Though the Bears play the Packers next week and I think that the Packers may still have something to play for. They could technically get the overall #1 seed in the NFC. It's between them and the Saints right now, with the Packers currently having one less loss than the Saints. The Saints play the Panthers next week and I think that is a win for them. The Packers play the Titans tomorrow (who are also gunning for a playoff seed in a tighter AFC race) and the Bears. It could come down to the wire on which one of those teams (Saints/Packers) get the #1 overall seed. 

I'm not sure who the tiebreakers would favor in the event that the Packers/Saints both end up with the same record of 12 wins. But I could see the Packers playing for something against the Bears next week. Either way though the Bears have a chance to make the playoffs and could be fighting to win their last two games. I am interested in seeing how everything plays out.
Its good to see Khan stepping and making this thing happen
Guesstimate our RB touches now with Robinson out for us fantasy folk
(12-26-2020, 08:52 PM)hailtoyourvictor Wrote: [ -> ]Guesstimate our RB touches now with Robinson out for us fantasy folk

We will completely abandon any run game after getting behind early. Any Jaguar player is toxic for FF tomorrow.
(12-26-2020, 08:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2020, 08:52 PM)hailtoyourvictor Wrote: [ -> ]Guesstimate our RB touches now with Robinson out for us fantasy folk

We will completely abandon any run game after getting behind early. Any Jaguar player is toxic for FF tomorrow.

Which isn’t a bad thing for PPR running backs. 3 or 4 catches and he’s at value. Who would you lean between the two?
(12-26-2020, 08:45 PM)mal234 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2020, 08:35 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Since the Cards lost to the 9ers, it opens the door for the Bears to jump in ahead of the Cardinals for the final playoff spot in the NFC.

Yeah the Cardinals missed an opportunity tonight. It will be interesting to see how things shake out for the final two NFC spots. I could see the Cardinals losing week to the Rams, who are also vying for one of the last spots. I could see the Bears beating the Jags. Though the Bears play the Packers next week and I think that the Packers may still have something to play for. They could technically get the overall #1 seed in the NFC. It's between them and the Saints right now, with the Packers currently having one less loss than the Saints. The Saints play the Panthers next week and I think that is a win for them. The Packers play the Titans tomorrow (who are also gunning for a playoff seed in a tighter AFC race) and the Bears. It could come down to the wire on which one of those teams (Saints/Packers) get the #1 overall seed. 

I'm not sure who the tiebreakers would favor in the event that the Packers/Saints both end up with the same record of 12 wins. But I could see the Packers playing for something against the Bears next week. Either way though the Bears have a chance to make the playoffs and could be fighting to win their last two games. I am interested in seeing how everything plays out.

Packers have tie breaker over Saints in 2 way tie, but tiebreaker in a 3-way tie with Hawks depends on who Packers beat/lose to because Tennessee is non-conference game.
(12-26-2020, 09:03 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2020, 08:45 PM)mal234 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah the Cardinals missed an opportunity tonight. It will be interesting to see how things shake out for the final two NFC spots. I could see the Cardinals losing week to the Rams, who are also vying for one of the last spots. I could see the Bears beating the Jags. Though the Bears play the Packers next week and I think that the Packers may still have something to play for. They could technically get the overall #1 seed in the NFC. It's between them and the Saints right now, with the Packers currently having one less loss than the Saints. The Saints play the Panthers next week and I think that is a win for them. The Packers play the Titans tomorrow (who are also gunning for a playoff seed in a tighter AFC race) and the Bears. It could come down to the wire on which one of those teams (Saints/Packers) get the #1 overall seed. 

Packers have tie breaker over Saints in 2 way tie, but tiebreaker in a 3-way tie with Hawks depends on who Packers beat/lose to because Tennessee is non-conference game.

Thanks for the information. Even with having the tiebreaker over the Saints in a two way tie, I think that the Packers will work hard to get the #1 seed in the NFC. And I do see that the Seahawks are right there with the Packers/Saints as well, with games against the Rams/49ers coming up. I could see the Seahawks end up finishing behind both the Packers/Saints. I could see them at least losing against the Rams, who often play them tough.
Is Ozigbo starting?

Ozigbo should get most of them.

(12-26-2020, 09:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Is Ozigbo starting?

He should be. Not sure who else would.
For what it's worth, owungale or whatever his name is, has been priced higher for fanduel/draftkings, so something must make them think ozigbo isn't the starter.