Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Shenault's TD celebration yesterday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I live in Nashville so I didn't get to watch the game, but usually catch glimpses on the Redzone channel. Did anyone see Shenault's TD celebration yesterday? I could have sworn it was a "crotch chop" but they quickly cut away from it.

If it was that....I was wondering if that was directed at us as fans for cheering for them to lose. Then again maybe it was for fun and not directed at someone. Just found that funny.
Just watched it from the BCC recap post... Definitely looked like a suck it crotch chop.
Dunno who it'd be directed at but could have just been a quick lil celebration without making it too big of a deal considering they were down a bunch.
(12-28-2020, 03:37 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Just watched it from the BCC recap post... Definitely looked like a suck it crotch chop.
Dunno who it'd be directed at but could have just been a quick lil celebration without making it too big of a deal considering they were down a bunch.

Yeah, I definitely thought too that it could be directed at no one in particular, just found that amusing.
(12-28-2020, 03:43 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2020, 03:37 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Just watched it from the BCC recap post... Definitely looked like a suck it crotch chop.

Yeah, I definitely thought too that it could be directed at no one in particular, just found that amusing.

It's been a long frustrating season for all them guys... even if he did it toward fans actively cheering for them to lose, I'd probably give the rook a pass.

Kinda like when certain players in the past made comments about the fans booing. The players gotta understand the fans frustration too in these losing seasons but these players (at least most of em) are out playing their [BLEEP] off every week, trying to win, so to be booed or fans wanting to lose, I could see how they'd lose their chill for a moment.

But all that being said, it looked fairly innocent.
Thought he could be fined if the league found it to be a sexual gesture though.
(12-28-2020, 03:50 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2020, 03:43 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I definitely thought too that it could be directed at no one in particular, just found that amusing.

It's been a long frustrating season for all them guys... even if he did it toward fans actively cheering for them to lose, I'd probably give the rook a pass.

Kinda like when certain players in the past made comments about the fans booing. The players gotta understand the fans frustration too in these losing seasons but these players (at least most of em) are out playing their [BLEEP] off every week, trying to win, so to be booed or fans wanting to lose, I could see how they'd lose their chill for a moment.

But all that being said, it looked fairly innocent.
Thought he could be fined if the league found it to be a sexual gesture though.

Yeah great points, I agree. Hope you are doing well, Big Red Machine!
Watching it live I didn’t think much of it. Giving it a name “crotch chop” I thought of the key and peel thing. If I’m thinking of the right celebration it reminded me of that to a degree. But I also didn’t take anything from it in regards to its intentions. And if it happened to be geared towards to the fans, we’ll, [BLEEP] him. He’ll have a better QB sending him more [BLEEP] you dances. We all win.
Well I find little connection to someone who has only suffered through losing this year. If that is a fan suck it thing he can check back with us when he is losing season 4