Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Happy New Year Everyone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy New Year everyone.  Smile  I hope you guys have a good day today and a good year for your families.

It's cool and lightly rainy here where I live in NC. No NFL today, but college football and NBA later on this evening to watch.

I'm going to cook some salmon and enjoy spending today with my dad. 

Also many people got another stimulus check today, so check your bank accounts to see if you got yours.
Happy New Year to you too!

And not everyone on here is a guy... Wink
(01-01-2021, 12:22 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Happy New Year to you too!

And not everyone on here is a guy... Wink

Oh, yeah I meant it for everyone, including the ladies on this forum as well. Sometimes I just like to call a group of people guys, (like "Hey guys",) even if it's a mixed gender group, lol.
Happy new year smoking some ribs off our pig today then doing some prep work for the spring planting season soon
Happy 2021! The week between Christmas and New years day is a trap for being lazy or having a week of down time. At least for me it is and with Jan 1 landing on a Friday extends it by a couple of days. Today was definitely a lazy day. Rain, overcast and cold weather made it perfect. All that was missing was something tasty in my slow cooker to eat tonight.

Here's to 2021 being kinder to us all and if it's not, that we get through it in one piece.
Happy New Years peeps. Hope 2021 is kinder to everyone.