Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: *** Official Game Thread - Final Week - Jags @ Colts***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
The End is Nigh Edition.

Marrone's Last Stand begins today at 4:25 Eastern. 

Few care about the game as all attention is on the search for new leadership and our shiny #1 draft pick.

The thread page line is set at 18 this week, last week saw the Under hit as we only made 20 pages. Less interest is expected this week

Commentary, insight, discussion, insults, and snark to follow.
Not that it will help but I can root for the Jags 100% today. But with Glennon starting, and Chark and Robinson out, I don't see much chance.A Jags loss or Jets win (I think both will happen) gives the Jags the first pick in all rounds.
And with the first pick of the 2021 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select....

Pressley Harvin III Punter Georgia Tech!

CROWD GOES WILD!!!
Im still looking forward to the game. Too bad minshew isnt in there for the last one. He is at least exciting
I can't wait until this team becomes the Jacksonville Trevors...

I.. can't.. wait..

What an exciting time to be a Jags fan.. New GM incoming, new HC and coordinators incoming, a franchise QB incoming, 70+ million in cap room for FA, multiple draft picks..

Bring it the hell on!!!

Go Jags!!
I’ll take the over on the number of pages. We all can watch without draft pick anxiety. Plus a late start and I’m sure some talk of the Jets game in here as well as other scores.

Oh... and GO JAGS!
We started the season with a bang... and it's going out with a whimper.
(01-03-2021, 12:06 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I’ll take the over on the number of pages.  We all can watch without draft pick anxiety.  Plus a late start and I’m sure some talk of the Jets game in here as well as other scores.  

Oh... and GO JAGS!

I am with ya... i'll take the over aswell. 

Too many things to discuss, maybe less dialogue in the game itself but off-topic conversations should dominate the thread today.
I work Sundays from 12-4.. so this will be one of the few games I’ll be able to catch.

Not sure how much I’ll watch though
Im just waiting for the tweet from Schefter or Rappoprt saying Marrone, Wash, Gruden and Warhop are gone.

This has been a shockingly bad season, very little if anything to build on or feel optimistic about. Cant wait for it to be other and have a new regime leading the way
(01-03-2021, 12:36 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]Im just waiting for the tweet from Schefter or Rappoprt saying Marrone, Wash, Gruden and Warhop are gone.

This has been a shockingly bad season, very little if anything to build on or feel optimistic about. Cant wait for it to be other and have a new regime leading the way

Shockingly is right. In a worst case scenario I saw the Jags with 5 or 6 wins. The total collapse was crazy but it is what it is. Out with the old and in with the new (and hopefully improved) staff.
This is the last one !!!

[Image: denzel-relieved.gif?w=366]
But the future's so bright, we have to wear shades.  Cool
As an aside, Samantha Ponder is an incredibly good looking woman, but I really hate the whole "Everybody has to talk louder than everyone else" schtick they have going on the ESPN show.
(01-03-2021, 01:09 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2021, 12:36 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]Im just waiting for the tweet from Schefter or Rappoprt saying Marrone, Wash, Gruden and Warhop are gone.

Shockingly is right. In a worst case scenario I saw the Jags with 5 or 6 wins. The total collapse was crazy but it is what it is. Out with the old and in with the new (and hopefully improved) staff.

Exactly. The good thing about the NFL is every season is a fresh start, and even if next year is a 5-6 win season with a new staff seeing what they have that will feel like progress.

I was thinking the other day that it would be end of season awards time soon. Other than giving them all to Robinson i couldnt give any of them anything!!
(01-03-2021, 02:05 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2021, 01:09 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]Shockingly is right. In a worst case scenario I saw the Jags with 5 or 6 wins. The total collapse was crazy but it is what it is. Out with the old and in with the new (and hopefully improved) staff.

Exactly. The good thing about the NFL is every season is a fresh start, and even if next year is a 5-6 win season with a new staff seeing what they have that will feel like progress.

I was thinking the other day that it would be end of season awards time soon. Other than giving them all to Robinson i couldnt give any of them anything!!

Myles Jack has played well this year, so there's that.
(01-03-2021, 03:23 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2021, 02:05 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly. The good thing about the NFL is every season is a fresh start, and even if next year is a 5-6 win season with a new staff seeing what they have that will feel like progress.

Myles Jack has played well this year, so there's that.

The person who keeps the drink bottles filled has done an admirable job.
(01-03-2021, 03:26 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2021, 03:23 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]Myles Jack has played well this year, so there's that.

The person who keeps the drink bottles filled has done an admirable job.

So have the people who drink 'em too.
Hopefully the last I see of the Marrone/Wash/Gruden three stooges. Our luck, they'll make Gruden the HC
Do we get Romo calling it today?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23