Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars 2021 Opponents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw this post from a Jags reporter from a few days ago:

Michael DiRocco on Twitter: "Jaguars 2021 opponents nearly set: Home: Houston, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Buffalo, Miami, Arizona, San Francisco, Denver/LA Chargers Away: Houston, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Cincinnati, New England, New York Jets, LA Rams, Seattle." / Twitter

If this has already been posted somewhere feel free to merge this thread, mods.

But looking at this schedule, and the Jags QB situation changing next year and hopefully the coaching/GM situation improving, I think that the Jags could get some wins. Definitely more than we had this year. Though, I also understand that this is still a very young team and it might take a bit for things to really gel especially with the young defense. 

I could see the Jags possibly beating the Bengals, Patriots (who are shaky at QB), the Jets, and maybe Miami which also believe it or not seems a little shaky at QB. (It seems like Brian Flores favors Fitzpatrick over Tua). San Francisco also has a shaky QB situation, with Jimmy G building up an injury history. I saw a report that the team might consider moving on from him. And maybe the team will be more competitive against divisional opponents and get some wins there as well.
So looks like the home game will be against Denver and not LAC, correct? Chargers finished 3rd in division, Denver finished 4th.
(01-03-2021, 10:13 PM)High Octane Wrote: [ -> ]So looks like the home game will be against Denver and not LAC, correct? Chargers finished 3rd in division, Denver finished 4th.

From what I understand yes the home game will be against Denver. (And I've seen other posts saying that Denver will have an away game at Jacksonville next season.) That might be a winnable game too.
Nothing's winnable till we field a decent defense
I live in Canada close to Seattle. Would love to head down for a game
We should be able to beat Texans. Twice. Apart from that I see no easy wins but if we're competitive then at least a few of these will be won. The end result will be somewhere between 6-10 and 9-7.