Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Great read on DJ Chark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Agreed. that was a great insight into an important part of the Jaguar's future.

It is great to see DJ talking about some of his personal struggles and how he worked through them. Hopefully it helps someone out there struggling with depression to go get help.

I also was not familiar with his family's health concerns. I am even more impressed with young man after reading this.
Takes a lot of courage to open up the way he did. From everything I’ve heard about him, he’s a very high character guy. One of my favorite current Jags for sure. Watch him explode next season with TLaw!
I don’t wanna get too worked up over Lawrence declaring until he makes it official, but can you imagine Chark, Shenault, Robinson, Oliver, and TLaw??

Fingers crossed
(01-05-2021, 08:41 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t wanna get too worked up over Lawrence declaring until he makes it official, but can you imagine Chark, Shenault, Robinson, Oliver, and TLaw??

Fingers crossed

His fiancee literally made a post saying thank you to Clemson and telling them bye on her social media a couple days ago... He isn't going back to school dude. He just didn't want to over shadow the playoff game, or the Heisman trophy award that's happening right now.
(01-05-2021, 08:55 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2021, 08:41 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t wanna get too worked up over Lawrence declaring until he makes it official, but can you imagine Chark, Shenault, Robinson, Oliver, and TLaw??

Fingers crossed

His fiancee literally made a post saying thank you to Clemson and telling them bye on her social media a couple days ago... He isn't going back to school dude. He just didn't want to over shadow the playoff game, or the Heisman trophy award that's happening right now.

Yes.
(01-05-2021, 08:55 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Fingers crossed

"THANK YOU so much Clemson family for these amazing years and the love + support. This place will be missed! Here’s to the many more ups and downs and figuring it all out together"

Looking at some of the comments made on that post, it could be her goodbye to Clemson because she graduated.  I'm not certain if that really involves TLaw leaving Clemson as well?

Although he's another quote from Trevor Lawrence today that makes it seem like he might declare soon.

"And as I've said before, obviously the plan has been to move on and some stuff will be coming out here in the next day or so on my decision and that'll be made public pretty soon.

"So either way, it's been fun just to reflect on this past year and my three years here and it's been really special. Can't really hardly put into words how much I've enjoyed my time here, it's been awesome."
(01-05-2021, 09:11 PM)High Octane Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2021, 08:55 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]His fiancee literally made a post saying thank you to Clemson and telling them bye on her social media a couple days ago... He isn't going back to school dude. He just didn't want to over shadow the playoff game, or the Heisman trophy award that's happening right now.

"THANK YOU so much Clemson family for these amazing years and the love + support. This place will be missed! Here’s to the many more ups and downs and figuring it all out together"

Looking at some of the comments made on that post, it could be her goodbye to Clemson because she graduated.  I'm not certain if that really involves TLaw leaving Clemson as well?

Although he's another quote from Trevor Lawrence today that makes it seem like he might declare soon.

"And as I've said before, obviously the plan has been to move on and some stuff will be coming out here in the next day or so on my decision and that'll be made public pretty soon.

"So either way, it's been fun just to reflect on this past year and my three years here and it's been really special. Can't really hardly put into words how much I've enjoyed my time here, it's been awesome."

Hes graduated as well. It was absolutely their good bye.

https://twitter.com/KassidyGHill/status/...3340282882

Fingers crossed
One of those guys doesn’t fit lol

Has Oliver even made a catch yet?

Fingers crossed

That is a good group...but I'd like a speed WR there and a better TE than Oliver.
(01-05-2021, 09:25 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2021, 09:11 PM)High Octane Wrote: [ -> ]"THANK YOU so much Clemson family for these amazing years and the love + support. This place will be missed! Here’s to the many more ups and downs and figuring it all out together"

Hes graduated as well. It was absolutely their good bye.

https://twitter.com/KassidyGHill/status/...3340282882
That video gave me the chills! This season was WORTH IT!!!